Standby List PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Everyone that has been put on the standby list, did you get an interview? I've been following up with my application to Salus and UIWTX, but they keep telling me that my application is under review by the Admissions Committee. It's pretty late so I don't have my hopes up, but I have gotten an interview with IAUPR.

hey just wondering what did you end up doing? i have Salus and IAUPR interview coming up. Hands down if I can get into Salus I wont even consider another school

Members don't see this ad.

Was put on the Standby list on March 28 and just got the acceptance letter via email earlier this morning! It definitely helps to follow up with the admissions office and, according to their words, "Mix it up with following up. Try to follow up with a phone call one week, and send us an email a few weeks later. It'll show us that you're committed."
The most important thing that I feel helped me was that I submitted a letter of intent to the school to tell them I am committed to attending Salus.
hey if you dont mind me asking, what did you include in the letter of intent? how soon do you think I should send one? I got put on the standby list 6 days ago and I dont know if its too soon or too late to send one

hey if you dont mind me asking, what did you include in the letter of intent? how soon do you think I should send one? I got put on the standby list 6 days ago and I dont know if its too soon or too late to send one

Hey, did they tell you why you are put on standby?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who reapplied to PCO this year hear back from them for a interview??
the deadline is march 31, and there's already waitlist so im not sure if they will still be doing interviews unless your application stands out a lot

On standby for PCO as well

Reactions: 1 user
the deadline is march 31, and there's already waitlist so im not sure if they will still be doing interviews unless your application stands out a lot
I have an interview at PCO April 10 and I think they go till late April/ early May.

Reactions: 1 user
I have just been accepted off the standby list at PCO!

Reactions: 4 users
Did they email, call? Did they give you any details? Any info? Congrats!

They emailed me and the official letter is coming in the mail prob today or tomorrow along with the rest of the info like deposit etc..

Last edited:
They emailed me and the official letter is coming in the mail prob today or tomorrow along with the rest of the info like deposit etc..
do u mind sharing your stats? im on the standby list too so I wanna know what theyre accepting so I can prepare myself for the worst lol

Reactions: 1 users
do u mind sharing your stats? im on the standby list too so I wanna know what theyre accepting so I can prepare myself for the worst lol
Yes please share stats lol. what are yours?

OAT: TS 360, AA: 330, 94 percentile for both Biology and Physics.
Undergrad: 3.0
Grad School: 3.2
Currently ophthalmic technician with 5 years experience

Last edited:
Anybody know if you can apply for 2020 while still on the waitlist for 2019 on that same school?