1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Stanford Status Check??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Aug 8, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Can anyone else get their status check to work? I sent all my stuff (secondary, letters of rec, etc) and my file should be complete. However, when I go to the website they provide I cannot get any reasonable answer as to whether or not they have any of my things :(
    Any help here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Georgey

Georgey Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm having the same problem. I too would like to know if I'm doing something wrong when I enter in my info, or if they simply don't have the link up and running yet.

3. OP
    OP
    Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

My guess is that the link has not been updated..it says that "next update" is august 4th at 2pm. However, it continues to say that. So I am trying to get through to stanford and ask them if my file is complete...i will let you know..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...