Star Wars WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
actually screw it, I'm obviously underappreciated here ;) and it's gonna be a dumb election because everyone wants to be leader, so

unelect nyanko
elect cuitlamiztli

Members don't see this ad.

Current vote tally:

Devyn 2 (Devynthelush, orca2011)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Cuitlamiztli 2 (Cuit, Nyanko)

(btw devyn, my iPhone is automatically putting down Devynthelush, so it's gonna come up every time I'm on the phone! Success!!!)

If this keeps up, TW will become angry and change los rules!!!!! ROAR!

Members don't see this ad :)
Special brownie points for Nyanko.

Special hate points for everyone else whose voting for themselves!!!! :smuggrin:

Hmm...well I am drinking irish whiskey right now....Leaning towards Devyn.....

If only they belonged in the Star Wars universe... ;)Why the hate points, TW? :( I just wasn't swayed by the other candidates' campaigns.

My hate points have no currency in the galactic empire. But as NO ONE ever fulfills their promise with these "campaigns", I question the reasons why people choose certain people over others.

My reasons would be "I like their avatar!" or "that person is NEVER a wolf. Surely they cannot be a wolf again! " [note: do not use these reasons. They are also pretty stupid]

elect nyanko

O fearless leader! :laugh:

(btw devyn, my iPhone is automatically putting down Devynthelush, so it's gonna come up every time I'm on the phone! Success!!!)

Dislike!!!! TimeWarner - you will get a new nickname if you keep this up! :p

I would also like to throw my name out there. I can't offer much except for a free Orokeet or Taunling pet to everyone who votes for me... who can't resist something that looks like a chocobo or a weird little critter? ;)

orokeetone8987Midcopy.png

they look like chupacabras! :eek: You can't promise people fake animals

Hmm...well I am drinking irish whiskey right now....Leaning towards Devyn.....

I like you already! :thumbup:

My hate points have no currency in the galactic empire. But as NO ONE ever fulfills their promise with these "campaigns", I question the reasons why people choose certain people over others.
I see your point.

So, in addition to the free pet I have already promised -- I will do my utmost to find and destroy the Sith Lords if I am elected.

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Cuitlamiztli 2 (Cuit, Nyanko)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)

I'm a modgod, devyn. I do not tolerate threats.

But in effort to create a "friendly" atmosphere, Katie8 and I have established the Mods Are Our Friends coalition, or MAOF. We accept donations, cider, and yellowcake.

they look like chupacabras! :eek: You can't promise people fake animals
But they're kind of cute. And of course they're real! What universe are you in?? :laugh:

I would also like to throw my name out there. I can't offer much except for a free Orokeet or Taunling pet to everyone who votes for me... who can't resist something that looks like a chocobo or a weird little critter? ;)

orokeetone8987Midcopy.png

I will obviously vote to elect cuitlamiztli.
Because you know what chocobo are, I will vote for you if nyanko doesn't get enough. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a modgod, devyn. I do not tolerate threats.

But in effort to create a "friendly" atmosphere, Katie8 and I have established the Mods Are Our Friends coalition, or MAOF. We accept donations, cider, and yellowcake.

Thank dog it doesn't say MILF :lol:

ummm... I can provide cider.... Kopparberg Pear perhaps

Elect Cuit! Don't want to anger the powers that be by voting for myself.

MAOF is happy.

continue your waffling fellow SDNers! :smuggrin:

You say MAOF...I read "MOUF"....as in Mouth. Which leads me to think about a big mouth, suspended like the Eye of Sauron watching us all.

You say MAOF...I read "MOUF"....as in Mouth. Which leads me to think about a big mouth, suspended like the Eye of Sauron watching us all.

I'm coming back to haunt you!!

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Cuitlamiztli 3 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)

yellow cake as in yellow cake!!!! I'm hungry!!!

It originally was MOAF.... But then I realized I can't read. Guffaw

Don't know who to elect. Argh. I think I'm going to go with elect cuit. Awesome job last game!

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Cuitlamiztli 4 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 1 (SOV)

I just can't decide! I need to see more selling yourselves, candidates!! :D :corny:

Well.... I like cupcakes.

Ooooo I have chocolate cake at home!!!! Rushing home!!!

I can't sell myself quite yet since I'm still at work. XD
And I've got to finish getting ready for my shift (8pm-8am CST) :(... so depending on how busy we are I may not be able to check in much or at all until tomorrow.

I offer tasty homemade bread of various types. :p Tempting, I know.

This visit is headed to the mall. I should bee online by 7pm PST.

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 2 (SOV, LIS)

Although, cuit's going to be busy with rotations this game. Maybe not such a good idea?

I offer tasty homemade bread of various types. :p Tempting, I know.

This visit is headed to the mall. I should bee online by 7pm PST.
Okay, I'm sold! Ask cuit, homemade bread is my favorite food ever. :D

elect nohika

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 4 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB)

Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached

12 more votes to be cast! Who will come out at Supreme Chancellor?!?!

Vote Nohika: Get your very own abbreviation!

Hey now, I'm on my phone! I aim to give people instant results. And I'm lazy.

AND I've been pulling off the road to update, delaying my cake eating. Im a dedicated MAOF member.