Star Wars WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I loved how all of the remaining wolves tried to make the kill decision since wildcat told us she wouldn't be around. Sandstorm day was definitely the worst!!!

Yeah, all of you guys came up with different people to convert! It was pretty funny how freaked out you were.

@sov: your comment actually makes me feel better. I really thought, Geeze do we suck as mods?? Never saw this comin! What do we do now? Let's add this rule too.

And then every time Nohika and SOV was silenced, that REALLY was a pita to remember.

Members don't see this ad.

Everytime I think about the Jedi council of LIS, Nohika and me, and we were all on the dark side... I gotta laugh. And poor DVMD dead and "helping" us. <cue evil laugh>

I bet that wasn't in your mind when you planned the game Katie & TW!

Talk about a disturbance in the force!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

And I really thought the game would end early bc you guys knew that many people were for sure innocent. It was epic how you all died or turned evil.

So who was the person who asked about Panaka? Was is LIS or Nohika?

I really had NOTHING to do with that whole deal.

In-thread you made some comment along the lines of "I wish you (whoever got the foreign language message about Captian Douchebag) had a way to tell me without putting it in the thread"...

This is what happened! I knew I had a line through Nohika to the Jedi and Nordi knew who Capitan D was....so I was trying to get Cuit to ask Nordi so I could tell Nohika so she could tell SOV. Here I was thinking I was being helpful. Eff me in the A....shoulda kept suspecting Nohika like my first instinct was!!

Probably got misinterpreted in the telephone chain to get abbercadaver off my case.

Also, why did Abber tell nohika that Nordi was an ewok???? That totally threw off our game for awhile. Keep her seer-ness safe though.

Dude, after Nohika said she trusted you, I was like, "Oh, ok." Totally stopped suspecting you.

I think Nohika was just trying to throw suspicion around. I was like WTF? So I went back and read all my sent messages to Nohika, and I definitely never 'mistyped' or used your name at all with regards to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
This telephone shiz sounds confusing.

Glad I wasn't subjected to it :smuggrin:

I do believe you guys were attacked once, but Owen and Lars protected you!

But the wolves had the saber so they ended up killing someone.

This is what happened! I knew I had a line through Nohika to the Jedi and Nordi knew who Capitan D was....so I was trying to get Cuit to ask Nordi so I could tell Nohika so she could tell SOV. Here I was thinking I was being helpful. Eff me in the A....shoulda kept suspecting Nohika like my first instinct was!!

Dude, after Nohika said she trusted you, I was like, "Oh, ok." Totally stopped suspecting you.

I think Nohika was just trying to throw suspicion around. I was like WTF? So I went back and read all my sent messages to Nohika, and I definitely never 'mistyped' or used your name at all with regards to that.

It totally wasn't suspicion. :oops: I had such a small PM box that I had deleted the original PM and I remembered it wrong. All I remembered was Ewok, connect to Nordicat. And I was confused because it wasn't adding up. So my best guess was Nordicat = Ewok. I'm thinking I interpreted wrong.

Me being a dumb-butt totally screwed that part over. :( On the bright side, I didn't get lynched and we killed you, so... :p

Thanks for a great game TW and Katie8! I really enjoyed this one despite hardly having any SW knowledge. Sorry I sort of had to bail out, but killing me came at a decent time at least.

I don't know if it was just coincidence or not but this past week at work I have had a lot of Star Wars reminders...

There was a dog named Yoda.
There was another dog named Lando.
There was a kid playing with a small Star Wars skateboard.

Then one of the doctors at work was playing this video:

[YOUTUBE]hEcjgJSqSRU[/YOUTUBE]

We had a cat named Luke come in....
...with his sister, Leia!

I don't know if it was just coincidence or not but this past week at work I have had a lot of Star Wars reminders...

There was a dog named Yoda.
There was another dog named Lando.
There was a kid playing with a small Star Wars skateboard.

Then one of the doctors at work was playing this video:

[YOUTUBE]hEcjgJSqSRU[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE Weird Al.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOPsfaQRcbk[/YOUTUBE]