You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Star Wars WW Official Game Thread
Started by Katie8
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just can't decide! I need to see more selling yourselves, candidates!! 😀![]()
For reals. So many options. Convince me, people!!
Well, not all of us.It's only because all of you people with abbreviated names think alike 😛

I've finally got my Excel file all ready to go; I'm prepared to be a note-taking machine!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gladly. OLD FART.May I also go ahead and state...I'm usually in bed by 8-9pm CST. Call me an old fart.
Current vote tally:
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 4 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 4 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 4 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 4 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Vote Nohika: Get your very own abbreviation!
I want to see TW try to abbreviate my username. 🙂
vote Nohika
really? no votes for me?
Oh well. I'd vote devyn, as she's in my group but I'd rather have a leader in my time zone or close..
Oh well. I'd vote devyn, as she's in my group but I'd rather have a leader in my time zone or close..
really? no votes for me?
Oh well. I'd vote devyn, as she's in my group but I'd rather have a leader in my time zone or close..
Eh, I'm trying to lose weight. So no cupcakes/cake for me. Sorry!
I get it... you just don't want MY cupcakes 🙁Which is ironic because my avatar is one of star wars cupcakes. Nvm...
really? no votes for me?
Oh well. I'd vote devyn, as she's in my group but I'd rather have a leader in my time zone or close..
Ohhh....good call. In recent light: Elect Cuit.
That way I've voted, and if I don't get back on before voting is closed, I'm covered. But...I am still open to swaying....
I want to see TW try to abbreviate my username. 🙂
vote Nohika
errrr.........
MAOF is experiencing some technical difficulties... please stay on the line.
Current vote tally:
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 5 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
I did one better. I gave you a nickname... which I will associate with you and not remember this ksmi number crap
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 5 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
I did one better. I gave you a nickname... which I will associate with you and not remember this ksmi number crap
elect devyn
feel like this should go without saying, but there was a promise of whiskey....mmmmmm..... I am sold. Plus, I intend to make her pay up on this promise at AVS next fall 😛
Oh don't worry if we meet at AVS - I will indeed pay up! 😀
really? no votes for me?
Oh well. I'd vote devyn, as she's in my group but I'd rather have a leader in my time zone or close..
What does time zone have to do with the price of fish on Friday?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did one better. I gave you a nickname... which I will associate with you and not remember this ksmi number crap
Grasshopper - you are learning! 😍
I gave you a nickname... which I will associate with you and not remember this ksmi number crap
It was fate.....
nice try wolfie.Ugh. I think the RNG hates me. I have yet to be a wolf in ANY WW game. Seriously.
Elect cuit
lynch nstarz 
lynch nstarz![]()
Lynch orcas and nyanko! Sticking to my plan.
elect cuit
lynch nstarz![]()
[youtube]_fa85ro89ha[/youtube]
Last edited:
Lynch orcas and nyanko! Sticking to my plan.
You can lynch the other Orca and Nyanko but 👎 to lynching me.
[YOUTUBE]_fa85ro89ha[/YOUTUBE]
Your video doesn't work. Are you trying to tie me up in the closet again??
Current vote tally:
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 7 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei, WTF)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Devyn 3 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 7 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei, WTF)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
I did one better. I gave you a nickname... which I will associate with you and not remember this ksmi number crap
I had a horse once. Named KissMe. That's what I've been reading it as. 🙂
I gotta admit... everytime I see your name I "think" wolf now. I know that is wrong, and I need to be open-minded, but still.You can lynch the other Orca and Nyanko but 👎 to lynching me.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and just for consistency sake, so I never forget....
lynch nutmeg (for those of you from the Lounge, or who played the history game).
lynch nutmeg (for those of you from the Lounge, or who played the history game).
i was thinking kissimee floridaI had a horse once. Named KissMe. That's what I've been reading it as. 🙂
Your video doesn't work. Are you trying to tie me up in the closet again??
Huh. Tried to fix it, but no go. No idea why it's not working. Damn.
I gotta admit... everytime I see your name I "think" wolf now. I know that is wrong, and I need to be open-minded, but still.![]()
Great. I'm a wolf once and now that's all anyone thinks...I'm doomed.
and just for consistency sake, so I never forget....
lynch nutmeg (for those of you from the Lounge, or who played the history game).
Awwwwww not Nutmeg!!!!!!! 😍
I had a horse once. Named KissMe. That's what I've been reading it as. 🙂
An unfortunate misconception. It's my email address stem from college. I didn't ever realize it could be read like that until I got on SDN. Oh well.
I gotta admit... everytime I see your name I "think" wolf now.![]()
But... but... but... her avatar is a cute ewok! Unthinkable!
You guys sure do talk a lot, I would have put my name in the running but it looks to late for that. I am pretty drunk right now (don't judge me its senior week) and I don't feel like reading through all the thread so I shall vote for my fellow drunkie.
elect devyn
elect devyn
Current vote tally:
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, sheeppoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 5 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, sheeppoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 5 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
You guys sure do talk a lot, I would have put my name in the running but it looks to late for that. I am pretty drunk right now (don't judge me its senior week) and I don't feel like reading through all the thread so I shall vote for my fellow drunkie.
elect devyn

6 more votes!
You guys sure do talk a lot, I would have put my name in the running but it looks to late for that. I am pretty drunk right now (don't judge me its senior week) and I don't feel like reading through all the thread so I shall vote for my fellow drunkie.
elect devyn
Drunks should always stick together! Here is a sheepdog for you
You guys sure do talk a lot, I would have put my name in the running but it looks to late for that. I am pretty drunk right now (don't judge me its senior week) and I don't feel like reading through all the thread so I shall vote for my fellow drunkie.
elect devyn
I approve of your behavior. Enjoy it!!! I'd relive senior week in a heart beat...eh maybe not. There was a s*** ton of drama from girls being too drunk. Bleh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current vote tally:
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, sheeppoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 5 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
my vote got lost?
did it??? please hold
Current vote tally:
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, sheeppoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 6 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, sheeppoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 6 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Current vote tally:
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, Sheepdogspoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 7 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei, WTF)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Devyn 4 (Devynthelush, orca2011, Packen, Sheepdogspoo)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
Cuitlamiztli 7 (Cuit, Nyanko, wildcatj, Nstarz, Abber, Dyachei, WTF)
Nyanko 1 (nordidogz)
Nohika 5 (SOV, LIS, DVMD, IPB, KISMET)
Deadline: 10 AM EST or until plurality is reached
Meesa faster than yousa
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K