You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Star WWars III Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't like that LIS is willing to lynch a known villager to figure out more about the game- especially one that stuck her neck out by giving theories, ideas, and her own suspicions. And he's done this twice already. Unlynch cyndia lynch LIS
Re Jilary and PippyPony:
Re Jilary and PippyPony:
I could still go for cdo, and while other people said yesterday that they could go that way too, no one else voted for her. I will check back after I finish studying another section for my med surg test tomorrow.
So this is my second game (the last was the noob game) and last game I came out with fists flying and right off the bat accused 2 wolves and the chaos character. I died N1. And I know that this playing style is a lot different that the noob playing style so I'm really just trying to jump in. So if my posts seem weird, it's because I'm trying to think about what to say and not just word vomiting like I usually do on every thread (and like I'm doing on this post apparently)Since I'm a loyal villager, I'll side with Emperor Jilary today.
Lynch cdoconn
Current Lynch Tally
BBC 5 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream)
cyndia 0 ()
LIS 3 (hmoo, genny, cdo)
Dy 1 (gwen)
Copal 1 (BBC)
cdo 2 (pippy, WZ)
Deadline 10pmET, so about 2hrs remaining
@Jilary, @kcoughli, @allyphoe, @SkiOtter, @SnowshoeDog143, @Karabiner13, @guisantes, @PrincessButterCup, @LadyOtheFarm, @Filly Bay, @Teepster87, @SARdoghandler, @awesomenessity, @vetmedhead, @Caia
BBC 5 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream)
cyndia 0 ()
LIS 3 (hmoo, genny, cdo)
Dy 1 (gwen)
Copal 1 (BBC)
cdo 2 (pippy, WZ)
Deadline 10pmET, so about 2hrs remaining
@Jilary, @kcoughli, @allyphoe, @SkiOtter, @SnowshoeDog143, @Karabiner13, @guisantes, @PrincessButterCup, @LadyOtheFarm, @Filly Bay, @Teepster87, @SARdoghandler, @awesomenessity, @vetmedhead, @Caia
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I have played more with Dy and although she is wrong, she is playing the same way she always does and I don't have any reason to suspect her yet. You however have been just following along with what she was the first person to suggest, which is what I would expect from a new player wolf.Not going after an easy lynch, I explained about trying the game mechanic, but that's ok. Why me specifically? Why not Dy, like Gwen, if you're just picking someone voting for you?
what gave you eyebrow raises?Reading through I got eyebrow raises for posts from cdo and coopah, leaning more cdo right now.
Lynch cdo
Clarifying that deadline is 10pmET, 9pmCT. Someone pointed out that I messed up deadline on a prior tally today. Sorry 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just weird feels from some posts. Nothing concrete.what gave you eyebrow raises?
I'm going to throw out a vote to *****lynch gwen*****
since I sent her a PM approaching 36 hrs ago that she hasn't replied to and I'm not crazy about what I've seen so far.
since I sent her a PM approaching 36 hrs ago that she hasn't replied to and I'm not crazy about what I've seen so far.
In making up my suspect list, I found myself saying, "if this were an anon game, and I didn't know that LIS was LIS, I'd be all over that 'BBC is probably town / lynch BBC' flip-flop, plus the whole feeding chaos thing."
I don't think LIS is a wolf necessarily (not enough sneaky, I agree), but I don't think he's playing on the side of the village. And in the absence of anyone who looks actually wolfy to me, better to take out neutral / chaos early.
***** Lynch LIS ******
I don't think LIS is a wolf necessarily (not enough sneaky, I agree), but I don't think he's playing on the side of the village. And in the absence of anyone who looks actually wolfy to me, better to take out neutral / chaos early.
***** Lynch LIS ******
I also got the village vibe from cdo in PM. Some of the things she was saying wouldve made her a pretty ****ty wolf if she were one.ATM cdo does not seem like a good lynch to me. Said something in PM that struck very villager, unless she is a far more crafty wolf than I would have pegged her for.
Okay symposium is done (thank god, never been so busy in my life) so I'm now going to be a good WW-er, I swear! Going to go read everything and come back with some thoughts etc asap. Sorry for being gone guys, I didn't think symposium would suck my life quite so much
what gave you eyebrow raises?
This gave me an eyebrow raise yesterday. Curiosity stronger than suspicion is not a very villager mindset. If you vote for someone you think is wolf and you're wrong, fine. But if you vote for someone despite thinking they're not a wolf, that's not what I would expect from a villager. It's the same reason I'm voting LIS today.I'm torn. I'm really curious what Jabba's bounty is, and I agree with LIS that the only true way to really find out is to test it. But I'm still a little suspicious of ceke, so I will tuck that away into future lynches
unlynch ceke, lynch WZ because my curiosity is stronger than my suspicion. Willing to waffle though.
Can you be more specific, without giving away anything important about you? Because I don't see how influencing the lynch with bribes, rather than logic / gamesolving / argument is at all villagery. And picking the target based on who's likely to get lynched, rather than on who that person thinks it's a wolf, is not villagery at all.
Welcome to WW. Ruthless is the whole point. You lynch people who might be village every day, to get information.![]()
My objection lynching to collect BBC's bounty, even more than to WZ's yesterday, is that I don't want to play along with a chaos win condition. WZ could have been RNG / mod mechanic, but BBC as a pick makes me feel very strongly that Jabba is a player, and we're being played.
If Jabba is a villager, I could see them legitimately thinking BBC was a wolf/chaos last night and that could be why they are up for bounty. Jabba is definitely not a rebel, so if Owen and Tusken were villagers I don't see why Jabba couldn't be a villager. They could be specifically looking for the chaotic bounty hunter but I don't know how they would reward people or if thats a thing villagers are specific for and might just be me basing off the movies too much. Reading back over BBC's posts, I don't think she is a wolf and thus I don't want to vote for her "just to see".
Also, I feel like ally is contradicting herself here. Maybe the write-up on raf was nothing/no hints, but I think I'm going to go with it (if anyone has played Zensing games and can vouch for it probably being nothing let me know). I think Krabs is acting villagery now and I still don't know about 3m or ally, but because of mild feels from her posts
Lynch ally
I don't like that LIS is willing to lynch a known villager to figure out more about the game- especially one that stuck her neck out by giving theories, ideas, and her own suspicions. And he's done this twice already. Unlynch cyndia lynch LIS
Yeah, I'm a bit suspicious of LIS too. Like BBC said, I think there's bound to be at least one wolf going for an easy mark... and even if he isn't wolfy he definitely isn't supporting village like he should be. Idk, I guess from my perspective we should wait until we have a confirmed/basically guaranteed wolf that comes up on the bounty list to figure out what the "prize" is. Even if it turns out to be awesome, it doesn't excuse the fact we may have lost a villager 🙁 Plus figuring out the prize likely wouldn't help us narrow down who the wolves are.
Lynch LIS
With WZ yesterday, I didn't have a firm grip of her affiliation. While I wasn't confident that she wasn't a wolf, but I wasn't convinced that she was villager either. So she could've been either wolf or chaos to me, either one would be an acceptable lynch in my opinion.This gave me an eyebrow raise yesterday. Curiosity stronger than suspicion is not a very villager mindset. If you vote for someone you think is wolf and you're wrong, fine. But if you vote for someone despite thinking they're not a wolf, that's not what I would expect from a villager. It's the same reason I'm voting LIS today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
based on minor feels and not liking the late switch to WZ last night
lynch coopah
lynch coopah
Lynch LIS because he is for the bounty lynch again today, which I will admit I am curious about what the reward is, but I don't really think following Jabba is the greatest idea in my book.
LIS was pretty sure yesterday that BBC was villager, but then today he wants to vote her just because she's the one up for bounty and he wants to see what the reward is. I'm not really okay with losing someone who I would think is a villager just because I would figure out what the reward was
LIS was pretty sure yesterday that BBC was villager, but then today he wants to vote her just because she's the one up for bounty and he wants to see what the reward is. I'm not really okay with losing someone who I would think is a villager just because I would figure out what the reward was
###lynch Dy###
One of the folks lynching BBC and I don't trust that lynch.
Also won't make it back before lynch end, driving home in foggy weather
Dy voted BBC yesterday and continued to do so today, to me that makes her less suspicious of those voting based on the bounty.Not going after an easy lynch, I explained about trying the game mechanic, but that's ok. Why me specifically? Why not Dy, like Gwen, if you're just picking someone voting for you?
Coop, did the block on you last night sound like a wookie, or something else? Village or rebel?
I get that's what you're saying now, but that's not how it came across yesterday. And if you think WZ is a wolf or chaos, why no vote for her today? Why vote for Jabba's pick again? This is why you're coming across as sketchy.With WZ yesterday, I didn't have a firm grip of her affiliation. While I wasn't confident that she wasn't a wolf, but I wasn't convinced that she was villager either. So she could've been either wolf or chaos to me, either one would be an acceptable lynch in my opinion.
I think LIS is playing like I would expect. And yesterday he said he wanted to lynch WZ just to see what the bounty did and so it doesn't surprise me when he wants to lynch BBC today for the same reason even if he thinks she's village.
Also, cdo played one day of WW last time and couldn't talk for most of it, so I don't think we should go judging her play from the noob game.
I agree coopah seems a bit suspicious, but not strong enough for me to vote yet.
Also, cdo played one day of WW last time and couldn't talk for most of it, so I don't think we should go judging her play from the noob game.
I agree coopah seems a bit suspicious, but not strong enough for me to vote yet.
I think LIS has just pulled ahead in votes. I agree w/ ally, if this was an anon game, I'd be all over that, but it's not, and I'm not so sure this kind of play is out character for him. He likes to break eggs.
I completely understand how you feel about me. Just so you know, I'm not voting for Jabba's pick (BBC), I'm voting for LIS.I get that's what you're saying now, but that's not how it came across yesterday. And if you think WZ is a wolf or chaos, why no vote for her today? Why vote for Jabba's pick again? This is why you're coming across as sketchy.
Honestly, I've had suspicions that whoever put out the bounty on WZ was doing so because they were afraid she would figure them out and get them lynched. This makes me more suspicious of people in WZ's group who could PM with her. Given that and some of the sketchiness coming from cdo,
Lynch cdo
Lynch cdo
hahahah I somewhat forgot about having to draw all the time. Good times.Also, cdo played one day of WW last time and couldn't talk for most of it
My bad, my spreadsheet had you switching from BBC to LIS, instead of from Cyndia to LIS.I completely understand how you feel about me. Just so you know, I'm not voting for Jabba's pick (BBC), I'm voting for LIS.
Ahh okay. No worries!My bad, my spreadsheet had you switching from BBC to LIS, instead of from Cyndia to LIS.
My bad, my spreadsheet had you switching from BBC to LIS, instead of from Cyndia to LIS.
People make spreadsheets for this? 😵
People make spreadsheets for this? 😵
Only way to catch a wolf in its lies 😉
You're still sketchyAhh okay. No worries!
Only the best people do. 😛People make spreadsheets for this? 😵
I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday, based on the WZ vote.
Lynch kara
Lynch kara
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like ally is contradicting herself here.
No contradiction. 🙂 You vote for the person you think is most likely to be a wolf (or least likely to be a villager), and sometimes (most of the time) you're wrong and that's just the game, and your vote history and reasoning are linked to you and used to figure out if you're the wolfy one.
Very different than anonymously putting someone up for lynch purely because you think they'll be the one who actually gets lynched.
Maybe Jabba has reason to think BBC is a wolf (and likewise for those who said they'd vote for her even without Jabba, which is why I'm not looking at dy, for instance). But from my position, it looks like Jabba is looking out for Jabba, not the village.
ok so I know LIS' role and I don't think he's a wolf or chaos. And yes, he's proven it to me.
Because I have played more with Dy and although she is wrong, she is playing the same way she always does and I don't have any reason to suspect her yet. You however have been just following along with what she was the first person to suggest, which is what I would expect from a new player wolf.
I can understand that, and you've probably just made an innocent mistake with the weird comment. But I am just a new player all together because I was wold killed N1 in the noob game, then took over another role and immediately killed again. So I haven't been a villager or wolf before at all ever. I never got the chance. I'm not a wolf, and in the future I guess I'll know to not let me ideas refelct so heavily on someone elses suggestions because it makes me seem wolfy. I think you might have made an honest mistake, but that's the only concrete evidence I have to go off of right now.
With WZ yesterday, I didn't have a firm grip of her affiliation.
Has something changed, that you feel more confident in her today? (Please don't reveal anything that could potentially help wolves, like "I know she got seered." "Yes, something has changed" is an entirely acceptable answer! Just trying to figure out if you're basing your vote change on additional info or not.)
So this is more solid than Lupin's vouch for me last game? and stronger than your opinion of Lupin last game? Just want to be clear before switching my vote.ok so I know LIS' role and I don't think he's a wolf or chaos. And yes, he's proven it to me.
based on minor feels and not liking the late switch to WZ last night
lynch coopah
cdo also switched her vote, also you did as well.
I don't until a few days in. I've died too frequently in the first few days.People make spreadsheets for this? 😵
It also means I really suck at putting the pieces together in the first few days and almost all my votes end up being based on feels or trusting what somebody else said.
With that said,
Lynch Coopah
Dy voted BBC yesterday and continued to do so today, to me that makes her less suspicious of those voting based on the bounty.
Coop, did the block on you last night sound like a wookie, or something else? Village or rebel?
It said specifically a wookie roaring at my door
No, the only thing I have to help me are the few posts she's posted since lynch last night. Nothing solid enough to make me believe either way, but she's just not at the top of my radar at the moment.Has something changed, that you feel more confident in her today? (Please don't reveal anything that could potentially help wolves, like "I know she got seered." "Yes, something has changed" is an entirely acceptable answer! Just trying to figure out if you're basing your vote change on additional info or not.)
yes.So this is more solid than Lupin's vouch for me last game? and stronger than your opinion of Lupin last game? Just want to be clear before switching my vote.
but also when I vouched for lupin initially, she was a villager.
Lynch BBC
Still curious about this Jabba thing and honestly, if sand people are village then Jabba could easily be village.
Current Lynch Tally
BBC 5 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream)
cyndia 0 ()
LIS 3 (hmoo, genny, cdo)
Dy 1 (gwen)
Copal 1 (BBC)
cdo 2 (pippy, WZ)
Deadline 10pmET, so about 2hrs remaining
@Jilary, @kcoughli, @allyphoe, @SkiOtter, @SnowshoeDog143, @Karabiner13, @guisantes, @PrincessButterCup, @LadyOtheFarm, @Filly Bay, @Teepster87, @SARdoghandler, @awesomenessity, @vetmedhead, @Caia
I voted ages ago 😛
And, I forgot about this... (why spreadsheets help)It said specifically a wookie roaring at my door
Unlynch Coopah
this matches with rafIt said specifically a wookie roaring at my door
unlynch coopah
unlynch LIS
you seem to be missing the part where I know both his role and he has proven it to me in asking that kind of question.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay then!yes.
but also when I vouched for lupin initially, she was a villager.
***** Unlynch LIS *****
I can't resist teasing you, Dy. You're so sensitive sometimes.you seem to be missing the part where I know both his role and he has proven it to me in asking that kind of question.

It was gwen who was also blocked last night, right? Did she say how she was blocked to anyone?It said specifically a wookie roaring at my door
Woops, no it was guis who was blocked last night. Guis, did you get any indication of the block was village or rebel?It was gwen who was also blocked last night, right? Did she say how she was blocked to anyone?
I think it was guis who mentioned being blocked last nightIt was gwen who was also blocked last night, right? Did she say how she was blocked to anyone?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K