Star WWars III Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tally

BBC 6 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli)
cyndia ()
LIS 1 ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 3 (pippy, WZ, smh)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 1 (ally, BBC)
FB 1 (kara)

Not voting 11 (@Jilary, @Filly Bay @Teepster87, @SARdoghandler, @genny, @hazelmoo, @cdoconn, @awesomenessity, @guisantes, @PrincessButterCup @SkiOtter )

~20min left

Edited for Skiotter's unlynch :ninja:
Moo voted for me
 
I actually take back what I said about ally. After reading the rest of what went down today, she is coming off as wayyy less wolfy to me.

Lynch 3M because she (?) hasn't really contributed all that much in terms of trying to catch wolves, and she was one of the later votes for ceke.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch CDO

Her waffle onto WZ last night, and some other strange logic posts have me side eyeing her. Possible noobness, definitely, but I think it's likely BBC is village and CDO is closest in votes. Of the two, I feel better about a CDO lynch than a BBC.
 
lynch fb

hasn't posted much so could be staying quiet like last game and had a really late vote yesterday which was the last for ceke
Busy weekend at home in PA with no wifi/laptop but I'm back home tomorrow 🙂

I don't like the BBC vote again. I agree it feels lazy and I don't think its going to get us a wolf. What is the reason for the wz vote today?
 
Okay, I'll bite for now, but it's weird to me that you have talked so early in the game, gotten his role, and already trust him. Unlynch LIS

it's not weird at all because:

dy and LIS are tight so that doesn't surprise me at all

we talk early and often in games where we are allowed to communicate

I agree, but they're both good players and the #1 rule of WW is to trust no one so it just surprises me! 😛

That wasn't what you said surprised you. You indicated that it was weird we had talked at all.

it would be weirder if we hadn't communicated yet, honestly.
 
Lynch CDO

Thought I had already been on here today, but must have been daydreaming about it. Still not sold on following Jabbas bounty. While some players don't necessarily fit in the empire mold, the Hutts live in the fringe and are crime lords. I can't believe Jabba would be a villager for a second.
 
Current Tally

BBC 6 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli)
cyndia ()
LIS 1 (ski)
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 8 (pippy, WZ, smh, Jilary, cdo, teep, genny, BBC)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
Not voting (@Filly Bay, @SARdoghandler, @cdoconn, @awesomenessity)

~10min left
you have cdo voting for herself? I assume shes not....?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch CDO, reluctantly. I really don't think testing out the Jabba thing on someone who might be a villager is very helpful... Plus if Jabba does have some kind of chaos role/not really a villager role than I don't see why his employee wouldn't be as well.
 
Lynch CDO, reluctantly. I really don't think testing out the Jabba thing on someone who might be a villager is very helpful... Plus if Jabba does have some kind of chaos role/not really a villager role than I don't see why his employee wouldn't be as well.
I am a villager!! I tried to play quietly this game because I talked way too much last game and people got mad! But I was a villager then and a villager now!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tally

BBC 8
(dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli, ski, cdo)
cyndia ()
LIS ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 8 (pippy, WZ, smh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, nessy)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
puppy 1 (SAR)
Not voting (@Filly Bay, @cdoconn)

~5min left, tie lynch
 
Lynch CDO, reluctantly. I really don't think testing out the Jabba thing on someone who might be a villager is very helpful... Plus if Jabba does have some kind of chaos role/not really a villager role than I don't see why his employee wouldn't be as well.

Jabba has been mentioned multiple times by different players as affiliated with role names. I doubt this is choas affiliated as too many people have mentioned it.
 
I don't think that there will be multiple chaos roles, so I don't think we can just assume that because someone works for Jabba, they aren't village. We don't even know for a fact that Jabba is chaos (I would say it's possible and even likely, but we just don't know at this point).
 
Current Tally

BBC 8
(dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli, ski, cdo)
cyndia ()
LIS ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 8 (pippy, WZ, smh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, nessy)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
puppy 1 (SAR)
Not voting (@Filly Bay, @cdoconn)

~5min left, tie lynch
Voted for BBC Zen
 
Jabba has been mentioned multiple times by different players as affiliated with role names. I doubt this is choas affiliated as too many people have mentioned it.

Noobishness coming through, my apologies! Wasn't sure how proliferative chaos can be.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tentative Fina; Tally

BBC 9 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli, ski, cdo, FB)
cyndia ()
LIS ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 9 (pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
puppy 1 (SAR)
Not voting ()