You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Moving STL to my group
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4.
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8.
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4.
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8.
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted806434
You should play serher! Join the dark side!
I definitely want to, but I am going to wait for the next one. I will definitely follow along though 😀
edit: all ye nooblets out there--DO YOUR FAM PROUD
Last edited by a moderator:
Cats and Star Wars were made for each other.
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4.
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4.
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
I can't believe I almost missed the signups....I am so EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Okay. Watched first Star Wars tonight and although it's incredibly cheesy, I'm gonna stay in! This'll be fun she says, trying to be enthusiastic about her inevitable demise
And finally a game where I know something about the source material!
For @hazelmoo
By first you mean...Okay. Watched first Star Wars tonight and although it's incredibly cheesy, I'm gonna stay in! This'll be fun she says, trying to be enthusiastic about her inevitable demise
We showed her A New HopeBy first you mean...
SO EXCITE!
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
For @hazelmoo
![]()
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
first in both ways. original star wars AND her first star wars movie experience.By first you mean...
I watched my first Star Wars movie today, courtesy of the Drunk Thread/ Trilt!By first you mean...
And finally a game where I know something about the source material!
Same!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!
I watched my first Star Wars movie today, courtesy of the Drunk Thread/ Trilt!
😱
Did you watch like, episode I? Or episode IV?
We watched IV! We're spending this week catching up before the game officially starts!😱
Did you watch like, episode I? Or episode IV?
Hahaha it does sound like that!
we streamed it all together and cdo wouldnt pay attention to the movieOkay, okay, I see it was A New Hope. Good choice, cdo.
Also your name reminds me of C3PO
right, @Bottle of Bear??
we streamed it all together and cdo wouldnt pay attention to the movie
right, @Bottle of Bear??
OMG C3PO, blasphemy. PAY ATTENTION!
we streamed it all together and cdo wouldnt pay attention to the movie
right, @Bottle of Bear??
It's hard for her to concentrate without alcohol
Somebody needs to fill those last spots so I can stop being tempted.
I can fill them with your nameSomebody needs to fill those last spots so I can stop being tempted.

Ugghh, I'm so tempted because I love Star Wars, but I should probably focus on school for a bit. 🙁 I'll definitely be following along though! It's going to mess with my head that the Empire = village, but I agree having more rebels than imperial folks wouldn't really make sense.
Ewww. 😛Moving STL to my group
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4.
5. @awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8.
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29.
30. katashark
Don't listen to Ski or Bear, they're talking ****. I watched the entire movie!OMG C3PO, blasphemy. PAY ATTENTION!
i really enjoy your avatarEwww. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YOU WERE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THE CHAT THAN THE FILMDon't listen to Ski or Bear, they're talking ****. I watched the entire movie!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hush you know you love meEwww. 😛
HOW HARD DO I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO 20 MINUTES OF A FIGHT SCENE WHERE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT LUKE WAS GONNA WIN IT AND EVERYONE ELSE WOULD DIE?YOU WERE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THE CHAT THAN THE FILM
It's for my little doxin puppy mostly.i really enjoy your avatar
Somewhere deep down 😛.Hush you know you love me
EXTREMELYHOW HARD DO I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO 20 MINUTES OF A FIGHT SCENE WHERE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT LUKE WAS GONNA WIN IT AND EVERYONE ELSE WOULD DIE?
HOW HARD DO I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO 20 MINUTES OF A FIGHT SCENE WHERE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT LUKE WAS GONNA WIN IT AND EVERYONE ELSE WOULD DIE?
But don't worry, I paid more attention than I do to most movies. It was good.
D
deleted676737
Same. Reading the thread, I am so, so tempted to play, but... I really do need to focus on school. 🙁 Maybe I'll just follow along, too.Ugghh, I'm so tempted because I love Star Wars, but I should probably focus on school for a bit. 🙁 I'll definitely be following along though! It's going to mess with my head that the Empire = village, but I agree having more rebels than imperial folks wouldn't really make sense.
But don't worry, I paid more attention than I do to most movies. It was good.
![]()
Inspired by this fluff balli really enjoy your avatar
Attachments
Q: Why do Doctors make the best Jedi?
A: Because a Jedi must have patience.
A: Because a Jedi must have patience.
awwwwwwwwww😍Inspired by this fluff ball
oooh you playing this game, DrS? (I sorta promise I won't verbally attack you as much this time)Q: Why do Doctors make the best Jedi?
A: Because a Jedi must have patience.
Is this starting the tradition of STL posting a picture of one of his animals every WW game?!Inspired by this fluff ball
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It would take a lot of WW games 😛Is this starting the tradition of STL posting a picture of one of his animals every WW game?!
I won't be able to join everyone in this Star Wars WW game due to my schedule at this time. Drats!
However, if the game mod (@Zensing) needs any assistance with something that does not require a significant time commitment, I will be happy to offer my humble services to the Mod Force! Let me know if you need extra help, okay?
Otherwise, I will look forward to checking-in to this thread to watch the players kick butt in this game (and that includes all of the amazing noobs with whom I had the pleasure to join in the earlier WW Circus game). 🙂
However, if the game mod (@Zensing) needs any assistance with something that does not require a significant time commitment, I will be happy to offer my humble services to the Mod Force! Let me know if you need extra help, okay?
Otherwise, I will look forward to checking-in to this thread to watch the players kick butt in this game (and that includes all of the amazing noobs with whom I had the pleasure to join in the earlier WW Circus game). 🙂
Q: Why do Doctors make the best Jedi?
A: Because a Jedi must have patience.
And they're always having to handle sith
@cdoconn, well, at least now I know I should NOT automatically slam the door shut when someone tries to PM me in a WW game! So, the next time I play a WW game, I will be much more hospitable to you! 🙂oooh you playing this game, DrS? (I sorta promise I won't verbally attack you as much this time)
I'm sure that could never backfire!@cdoconn, well, at least now I know I should NOT automatically slam the door shut when someone tries to PM me in a WW game! So, the next time I play a WW game, I will be much more hospitable to you! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K