You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am satisfied with the responses to my R2D2 picture.
I like these noobs
(don't worry, I don't actually not like you)
and also with youI have changed my avatar as a show of support to everyone in the Star Wars WW game.
May the Force ... and the Paws ... and the Purrs ... and the Meows ... Be With YOU!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lowkey wishing that cdo was limited to miming again this time. If only because that regularly made my day, erryday.
But she got killed night 1?Lowkey wishing that cdo was limited to miming again this time. If only because that regularly made my day, erryday.

Yay!
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22.
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
Didn't matter. Went back occasionally for the giggles hahahaBut she got killed night 1?![]()
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
A Star Wars game, how could I resist! 😀 Hopefully I'll be able to play properly, but I am having major connectivity issues with this site at the moment (problem on my end, still trying to track it down) so I'll see how I go. 🙂
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
A Star Wars game, how could I resist! 😀 Hopefully I'll be able to play properly, but I am having major connectivity issues with this site at the moment (problem on my end, still trying to track it down) so I'll see how I go. 🙂
I reject this proposal on the grounds that I actually want to enjoy it and not have to spend so much time drawing, that the conversation has already long moved on by the time I'm readyLowkey wishing that cdo was limited to miming again this time. If only because that regularly made my day, erryday.
I brought enough humor in one long day and night to last a lifetimeBut she got killed night 1?![]()
Yay! I promise I won't kill you this time. 😳Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6.
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
A Star Wars game, how could I resist! 😀 Hopefully I'll be able to play properly, but I am having major connectivity issues with this site at the moment (problem on my end, still trying to track it down) so I'll see how I go. 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cashYay! I promise I won't kill you this time. 😳
It's WW, the truth doesn't matter hereDon't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash
I'll play if I can be Spock
Thanks! I'll let you know if anything comes up.I won't be able to join everyone in this Star Wars WW game due to my schedule at this time. Drats!
However, if the game mod (@Zensing) needs any assistance with something that does not require a significant time commitment, I will be happy to offer my humble services to the Mod Force! Let me know if you need extra help, okay?
Otherwise, I will look forward to checking-in to this thread to watch the players kick butt in this game (and that includes all of the amazing noobs with whom I had the pleasure to join in the earlier WW Circus game). 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIS has asked me very nicely to play this game with him. I'm still deciding what to do.
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. @dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. STL
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. katashark
If @DVMDream is playing:
![]()
I would definitely use this if I were playing. I need to stay off prevet WW for a bit though.
Zen, if you end up needing a sub let me know. 🙂
Will do!Zen, if you end up needing a sub let me know. 🙂
Wow. This filled up fast.
It has come to my attention by Trilt and SkiOtter that my shortened name (cdo) sounds a lot like c3po, and be combined to be "c3do" ha
Sorry I haven't changed my avatar for this game, I probably won't either. Right now I have access to the site, but that seems to be changing on a daily basis (tomorrow I might only be able to access the damn thing properly for less than an hour and be getting error connection reset messages the rest of the time), in case access does drop out again I can use Tor, but that has its own hassles, so basically right now I don't want to jinx anything by making any sort of changes to my profile, or anything else besides just posting. Hopefully this should be rectified soon, but if it continues to cause me issues throughout game play and I can't participate properly, I will let the mods know sooner rather than later. 🙂
@BeautifulBritishColumbia you are being tagged in for me
i can finally lynch BBC again!
I was super excited for this. But the next few weeks look too insane and I'm very sickly. So ill drop out. Someone can take my place! 🙂 I'll watch from the sidelines. I love Star Wars so freaking much.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sorry to hear that 🙁. Hope you feel better soon!I was super excited for this. But the next few weeks look too insane and I'm very sickly. So ill drop out. Someone can take my place! 🙂 I'll watch from the sidelines. I love Star Wars so freaking much.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
STL is stepping out due to a mod mistake (sorry, everyone). @BeautifulBritishColumbia, do you still want to play?
I also need someone for kata's spot. Anyone willing?
I also need someone for kata's spot. Anyone willing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it looks like we need one more assuming BBC replaces STL (due to him having worked on the game for a short period), and one for kata. Would not mind also having some other people sign up for sub spots in case life happens for others as well. 🙂
I can take a spot!
Thank you 😀! Here's the current roster, then.I can take a spot!
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. Cyndia
Standby
31.
.
.
.
Yay! I'm rusty and will probably suck, but I'm excited!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😢@BeautifulBritishColumbia you are being tagged in for me
I was going to take a pass, since I really just wanted a WW break.i can finally lynch BBC again!
I can't deny you that opportunity though.
(If anyone desperately wants to play, you can have my spot and I'll hang out on the sub list. That was my original plan. 😛 )
Tatooine
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. BBC
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. Cyndia
Standby
31.
1. SnowshoeDog143
2. Coopah
3. Gwenevre
4. Guisantes
5. awesomenessity
6. Caia
Hoth
7. Jilary
8. Teep
9. kcoughli
10. PippyPony
11. LeTitsNow
12. dyachei
Cloud City
13. SkiOtter
14. Filly Bay
15. hmoo
16. cdo
17. WildZoo
18. BBC
Endor Moon
19. raf2769
20. karabou
21. mmmdreamerz
22. Ceke2002
23. allyphoe
24. SAR
Death Star mk 1
25. Vmh
26. nyanko
27. genny
28. PBC
29. LotF
30. Cyndia
Standby
31.
Fun when you don't even recognize that you had worked on a game 😛So it looks like we need one more assuming BBC replaces STL (due to him having worked on the game for a short period), and one for kata. Would not mind also having some other people sign up for sub spots in case life happens for others as well. 🙂
Roles are going out tonight. Still planning on having the game thread up a little before 8am tomorrow, but I wanted extra time for the roles to make sure that everything goes out OK.
All roles should be out. Please PM me if something weird happened.
Avatar ready 
Also made @SARdoghandler's when she gets around to uploading it hahaha

Also made @SARdoghandler's when she gets around to uploading it hahaha
HERS IS SO CUTE OMFGAvatar ready
Also made @SARdoghandler's when she gets around to uploading it hahaha
Avatar ready
Also made @SARdoghandler's when she gets around to uploading it hahaha
Oh can you do mine too? With maybe a lightsaber? Lol
Nessy, your services are going to be in increasing demand haha 😛
Oh can you do mine too? With maybe a lightsaber? Lol
Lol super quick edit 😛 If you want something else lemme know!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY! Thanks so much!
Lupin's going to start up a spectator chat for anyone who wants to chat about the game. Post your interest here and she'll add you!
Meeeee!Lupin's going to start up a spectator chat for anyone who wants to chat about the game. Post your interest here and she'll add you!
D
deleted806434
Lupin's going to start up a spectator chat for anyone who wants to chat about the game. Post your interest here and she'll add you!
Thanks mods! I would like to be added as well 🙂
Someone in the game has requested to be subbed out. Is anyone who's not already in the spectator chat interested in subbing in?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K