starting own gynacology clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drunk7daysaweek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does one actually have to have an official 'license' to practice gynacology? yeah yeah I know, most of you naive straight edge students will say yes, but realistically, who checks? Have you ever asked your doctor for proof that he's actually a doctor?

The reason I ask, is I'm hoping to hang up my own shingle in Santa Monica and do gynacology for the stars/celebrities. Big money and great clientelle, why hasn't anyone else thought of this?

where would I get gynacology equipment?

Members don't see this ad.

re:

"Does one actually have to have an official 'license' to practice gynacology?",

the answer is yes. according to state law, practicing medicine without a license is a felony.

re:

"...but realistically, who checks?".

there are a number of agencies that provide this service!

re:

"...my own shingle in Santa Monica and do gynacology for the...".

the proper spelling is, "gynecology." you might want to get that correct before hanging up your shingle!!!

and prepare yourself for little business and significant fines and penalties.

best wishes.

thanks, but by mispelling it, am I really claiming to practice 'gynecology'?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard stars pay cash, lemme know if you're looking to hire a PGY 2 for a moon lighting position... :D

Have a good time at the shack bud

No, I think spelling it "gynacology" would be the right way to go. We all know that most of the pretty ones are dumb, right?

BTW, to avoid law suits you could call yourself a gynacolo-GIST.

NS

p.s. Just in case:

gist (jst) n.
The central idea; the essence. See Synonyms at substance.
Law. The grounds for action in a suit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[From Anglo-Norman (cest action) gist, (this action) lies, third person sing. of gesir, to lie, from Latin iacre. See y- in Indo-European Roots.]