States with Available Pharm Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are going to be so reasonable this discussion isn't going to be any fun. :laugh:

I basically agree with your above post, particularly your three end points.

LOL...but you are right too! If I had a house and a car. I wouldn't mind declaring bankrupy to get rid of all my loans! However, doesn't declaring bankrupy allow the bank to take away my home? 😱 If the answer is NO, then the person pretty much got lucky!
 
LOL...but you are right too! If I had a house and a car. I wouldn't mind declaring bankrupy to get rid of all my loans! However, doesn't declaring bankrupy allow the bank to take away my home? 😱 If the answer is NO, then the person pretty much got lucky!

I am no bankruptcy lawyer (how do the people who need them afford them? Do they offer financing?) but I think it depends on what "kind" of bankruptcy you declare. Of course none of this applies to student loans anyway, but just for fun:

Say you want to declare bankruptcy - what can your debtors go after? I mean if you simply default on a loan they can only go after whatever you put up as collateral plus whatever the loans is for - boat, car, house, w/e - right? (I am assuming collateral based loans still exist - I remember learning about them somewhere) But bankruptcy is different then simply defaulting on a loan, right? So are you more liable if you declare bankruptcy? I have no idea, and of course I never want to be in that situation at all. At least we future grads don't need to worry about debtor's prison anymore! :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bad credit/bankruptcy can ruin employment chances..

you are absolutely right. I was just joking around with the bankrupy thing. my point is to never declare for bankrupy b/c it just isn't worth it.

By the way how is your job going? will the company you work for hire in 2013 when I graduate? 🙂 I would love to have a job like yours! 😀
 
They actually just hired a new batch of pharmacists. And they also just sent some more people to work from home. So it's not all gloom and doom.
 
They actually just hired a new batch of pharmacists. And they also just sent some more people to work from home. So it's not all gloom and doom.

That SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REFRESHING! thanks! I just hope it stays this way in 2013. And I really hope they will let me work from home! :laugh:

Please tell your boss to save me a spot for May 2013. Thanks! LOL....
 
Last edited: