Stats

Started by Uncus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Uncus

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The IM link has an interesting thread where applicants have posted their stats and interview invites/rejections. I would be interested in seeing how Radiology compares if anyone is willing to post. I would start things off but I'm only an MSIII.
 
Carb Addict said:
You should be able to find similar such information on Aunt Minnie. 👍

Take AM with a grain of salt.

Here are mine: step 1 223, step 2 237. Research abstracts. 2nd tier of class. applied 17, got 9 and went to 8. Anymore info and you can PM me.