Status changed from mailed to not mailed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

warhawk2344

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty much as the title says. My application on AADSAS was mailed as of yesterday, and today it has changed to not mailed. Should I be concerned?

Members don't see this ad.

I would also like some info on this. I was verified on Tuesday of this week and was expecting to have apps mail out today. However, none of my statuses ever changed. I have received a couple of secondary app invites, but nothing is official on the AADSAS side of things. Any thoughts/experiences?

I would also like some info on this. I was verified on Tuesday of this week and was expecting to have apps mail out today. However, none of my statuses ever changed. I have received a couple of secondary app invites, but nothing is official on the AADSAS side of things. Any thoughts/experiences?

Same thing, I looked at my application and it said mailed. Received a bunch of emails with supplementary information, and now it's not mailed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like batch 3 it is!

Why would it get mailed out, I receive emails from some schools, and then it be changed to not mailed? Also in my school decision section some schools are listed as under review while a few of the schools I applied to aren't even listed.

Why would it get mailed out, I receive emails from some schools, and then it be changed to not mailed? Also in my school decision section some schools are listed as under review while a few of the schools I applied to aren't even listed.

Looks like next cycle it is!

For anyone wondering I did some searching through the forum and it appears other people are having this problem as well.

Reactions: 1 user
See you guys on the c/o 2021 threads! It was a good run!

Reactions: 4 users
Mine was "mailed" as of 7/2/15, but I checked back later in the evening and it had switched to "not mailed" as well. I read in another thread that someone contacted AADSAS and it sounded like it was a glitch in the system? Still makes me nervous :unsure:

when did you guys E-submit?
I did mine on the 25th, but last year some people had theirs mailed out within the week I think

I esubmitted around mid month and was verified at the end of last month.

Oh, you didn't hear? ADA is only accepting those in the first batch. Everyone else can submit and pay for your applications... but you won't get accepted. Yolo.

Oh, you didn't hear? ADA is only accepting those in the first batch. Everyone else can submit and pay for your applications... but you won't get accepted. Yolo.

At least my parents know I tried, that's all that matters.