Step 1, 2 CK, 2CS tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mtu620

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am an resident in anesthesiology at a top 10 school with step 1 and 2 CK scores > 250 (and first time pass in CS). I have teaching experiences in Kaplan as an MCAT instructor for 3 years and writing questions for Kaplan's Step 1 Qbank. If interested, I can offer insider advice on the following:

Step 1 - Free assessment of student needs.
Step 2 CK - Free assessment of student needs.
Step 2 CS - Free assessment of student needs.

Skype tutoring for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. $60/hr, and negotiable. I will work around your schedule. I am located in the eastern time zone of the United States.

PM me if interested!