USMLE Step 1 in ~2 months - am I in a good spot? Feeling anxious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

step-throwaway

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm taking Step 1 at the end of March, and I'm just worried about where I'm at with the material. I guess I just need some reassurance from people who have taken the test.

So I essentially just finished the material (Pathoma, SketchyMicro, most of Pharm, Costanzo) last week. I still have some neuro, stats, and pharm (I have 4 sketchyPharm videos left) Zanki cards left, which I'll likely get through in the next couple weeks. However, most of Zanki is matured at this point.

In terms of questions, I've done Rx, and recently started UWorld (only 80 questions in). I know I haven't done quite as many questions as a lot of people, which is part of what's stressing me out. Just to see where I'm at, I just finished NBME 18 and got a 248. I'd like to get a 260+ on the real thing - do you guys think that's a realistic goal?

I'm sorry if I sound silly; I know 248 is a great score, but I've also heard that NBME 18 overpredicts. So I just don't know what to think

Members don't see this ad.