Step 1 Score Cutoffs!Bronx-Lebanon

Started by marsupial
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thank you for posting and sharing the information you obtained by putting in the time to directly contact a program.

I don't think "80s-90s" is too surprising. You may already know this, but the average step 1 for those matching and not matching is about 230 and 215, respectively. I would guess most low/mid-tier programs cut-off around 220.

I think it will be difficult to get quoted cut-offs from most programs. Also, just b/c a low step 1 score may prevent you from getting an interview, a high score will not guarantee you one.

Now that I'm going through the application process, I can say I really think it is a multi-factorial process.