Step I Step 1 Study Partner in California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Liloramb

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am a Colombian MD living in Oakland, CA and working in research for ZSFGH. I am currently looking for a study partner to start the Step 1 journey with. I'm planning on taking the exam around December. I have all the Kaplan material and still studying from it and FA. Let me know if you are interested so we can Skype or meet 🙂!!
 
Hey everyone, I am a Colombian MD living in Oakland, CA and working in research for ZSFGH. I am currently looking for a study partner to start the Step 1 journey with. I'm planning on taking the exam around December. I have all the Kaplan material and still studying from it and FA. Let me know if you are interested so we can Skype or meet 🙂!!
hi . i am about to start my usmle journey and have gathered all the study materials and looking forward to take the test in oct-nov-dec . i am lodi,CA