Step II Step 2 CS - did a physical exam on a SP wearing street clothes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrKoala27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all - I recently took my step 2 cs and realized after the fact that I did a physical exam on a SP wearing street clothes. I guess it didn't really make sense but I did the bear bones PE (thyroid, heart, lungs). I don't remember reading the doorway instructions, but I'm guessing PE wasn't included in the task list. It was my first patient of the day.... really worried this is an automatic fail for CIS component 🙁

Has anyone made the same mistake and still passed??