Step 2 CS October Score Release Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocoholicsoxfan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I believe this week is the week!

My permit is still up :(

Now I can't help but feel I failed

Members don't see this ad.

man, i'm convinced i failed and it's killing me. i've been studying for ck (poorly), but here are some suggestions that come to mind:

for the healthy:
- herbal tea
- exercise
- sleep

for the questionable:
- eat a whole salami
- will ferrell outtakes
- memes on reddit

good luck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, so should we expect to be able to register for step 3 at 12AM ET tonight?

I believe at 1 AM eastern time we should be able to see the actual result under Examination history.
Step 3 registration can sometimes indicate the upcoming passing score a day or two early but for some reason, none of us have been able to do it this week so I guess we are all waiting to see the result under "Examination history" (FCVS)

what are yall doing to pass the next 7 hours as quick as possible?

I don’t even know at this point. Just really hoping that 1:00 am eastern will put us out of our misery and we don’t get a repeat of last week.

Today has just been rough. I have a couple of interviews scheduled (and I don’t have many to begin with!) at places that say CS scores have to be in by the interview day and I have no idea what I’ll do if I fail.

Reactions: 1 user
Is that done by requesting exam transcript?

I believe at 1 AM eastern time we should be able to see the actual result under Examination history.
Step 3 registration can sometimes indicate the upcoming passing score a day or two early but for some reason, none of us have been able to do it this week so I guess we are all waiting to see the result under "Examination history" (FCVS)

Hm, I don't have the "education and certification" option after signing in to FCVS.

When you log in to the FSMB website, there is a yellow section of the website "Credentialing Services" -> click on FCVS -> click continue -> on the right side of the screen you have designations, personal information... there is also a section "Education & Certification" so click that -> then Examination history

Ooooh, I see it now! Thank you my friend!!!

When you log in to the FSMB website, there is a yellow section of the website "Credentialing Services" -> click on FCVS -> click continue -> on the right side of the screen you have designations, personal information... there is also a section "Education & Certification" so click that -> then Examination history

Members don't see this ad :)
P=MD, am I right. Damn most stressful 3 months of my life. Amongst applications, CK, 3 sub-i's. I would rather do any of those a thousand times again before retaking CS.

Reactions: 6 users
I can click register (step 3) now but cv won't load. Did I pass? :/

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Add me to the list:
Passed!!! Finally over and able to submit my ERAS application! Got like an hour of sleep time all night - worse than before any of the actual exams! Haha

IMG - Passed.
bravo to all who stuck it out.

FYI: fcvs/fsmb is loading super slow

P=MD, am I right. Damn most stressful 3 months of my life. Amongst applications, CK, 3 sub-i's. I would rather do any of those a thousand times again before retaking CS.
100%. But just to reassure future test takers, grading is lenient. Will post a detailed post tomorrow, but definitely take it seriously. Do the amboss and FA cases 2 times each. Give yourself a good few weeks to prepare (if on rotations). If not on rotations, 2 weeks is probably more than enough if you study all day.