Step I changes and Goljan - up to date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard somewhere that the Step I format changed, and I don't remember if it was in 2005??

I'm asking because I've acquired some old review books, and some old Step I test questions (including 1999 Step I questions), and am trying to determine which materials are still relevant.

Also, I have some Goljan lectures...I think a 5 day Kaplan lecture on all subjects presented in 2003, and Pathology...is this the latest version, and is it still an accurate reflection of the current Step I? If there are other Goljan files to which STep I people are referring to, please advise.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i don't know of any other goljan audio besides those from 2003. i've also been curious about whether its still up-to-date, but i think the larger concepts are still solid info, and thats mainly what he discusses audibly anyway. his RR pathology book has more details - the kinds of information that you might expect to change from year to year. and, going through the book, you can update it with his list of corrections and amendments he keeps posted on his website.

here's the file:

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/college/biomedical/pathology/Errata.doc

now if i can just concentrate long enough to enter all these corrections into my RR . . . :sleep: