Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's MSC. Cut him a break. You don't judge staff corps researchers by their combat medals.

I am not. In fact, I think Army merit-badgism is goofy, and I have most of the cool ones.

I am just pointing out a fact: Army officers don't wear the marksmanship badge by convention. They can do it by reg, but their peers think they are tools.
 
Yeah, you gotta wear everything you have when the only other thing there is the Army Service Ribbon (I guess now called NDSM). Damn, quite the decorated vet there! No wonder he can call himself the chancellor. Last guy that named himself chancellor had a tiny mustache and wore an armband.

BTW, don't know if he is really up on Scottish history, but Stuart is the correct royal name spelling. Stewart is the family installed by the english as faux royalty. So no chancellor, you aren't the rightful heir, only a (maybe) descendent of a tool of the english monarchy back in the day.

Sincerely,

racerx, former SSG, IN, USA

Actually, I think you are correct, I think it is the ASR and not the NDSM.

Another weird thing, if you go to the faculty page one of the advisors is listed as a former LT and also a USMA grad and a Fulbright scholar. I am still trying to do the math on that. I wonder which general he decked to not make CPT in five years of active duty time.
 
Don't underestimate ol' Saul! L. Ron Hubbard started off with just a few crappy sci-fi books and now look what he created! They have a fleet of yachts in the ocean (largely because they have been kicked off every major continent) and hold Hollywood actors in the palm of their hands and have buildings recruiting new converts in every major city. Saul, look to Mr. Hubbard for your inspiration!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly Saul....you seem like a nice dude....but I think you should take us on a video tour of the campus. DON'T WORRY! You won't be divulging the campus location! Just make sure you do it without filming any identifying street signs...

They have street signs on the beach?

Also, wouldn't it be wack if Saul were related to the Chancellor? It'd explain so much....
 
If you all get that last 5 bucks, I will apply. I am already accepted for this fall and I am on a year off so I have little to do. I would be willing to do this.


I will pledge that last $5.
Are you being serious 'cause I'll really send the $25 if everyone else will actually do it and you will actually apply. How do you want the money? Check?

Somone has to make a PayPal account tho. I have one but very skeptical about giving Saul any link to my money through the internet.

Do they accept checks?

I'm excited 😀[/quote]

Yo, I am dead serious about applying if you all fund it. I think it would be hilarious...
 
Don't underestimate ol' Saul! L. Ron Hubbard started off with just a few crappy sci-fi books and now look what he created! They have a fleet of yachts in the ocean (largely because they have been kicked off every major continent) and hold Hollywood actors in the palm of their hands and have buildings recruiting new converts in every major city. Saul, look to Mr. Hubbard for your inspiration!

That's it!!!

Stewart University is just the work of the evil lord Xenu!
 
Dudez watch what you say about the scientologists, they are no laughing matter. If they get wind of this slander they will sic the lawyers on us... or worse.

We must phear and defer to Xenu lest he h-bomb us.
 
Awwww... Saul deleted all of our comments under Video#7 and only left his responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692WpfF8cI

Oh, and get this, there is a new person (account just created, and I'm going to make a wild guess that it's Saul) who posted:

letsscubaoahu (11 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0

Reply | Spam



SDN blocks anyone who makes a positive comment, or even a neutral comment about Stewart University. The schools that get to say positive things about themselves by their employees posing as students get away with it because they pay SDN for advertising and for forum rental. It is not really an "educational" non-profit, but an advertising forum for medical schools that pay for space on the site. SDN access is totally bought and paid for.
So apparently, all of the med students on this forum who have ever said something positive about their own school, are just advertising execs in disguise... Wow, they must put a lot of thought into that, especially for the accounts that start of as pre-med and then enter med school...
 
Awwww... Saul deleted all of our comments under Video#7 and only left his responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692WpfF8cI

Oh, and get this, there is a new person (account just created, and I'm going to make a wild guess that it's Saul) who posted:

So apparently, all of the med students on this forum who have ever said something positive about their own school, are just advertising execs in disguise... Wow, they must put a lot of thought into that, especially for the accounts that start of as pre-med and then enter med school...

His comment doesn't explain the presence of TRAMD's school of medicine on SDN. Everywhere I look in this thead, I see TRAMD SOM this, TRAMD SOM that! And I know he's not paying SDN anything! 🙄
 
I also like this comment:

letsscubaoahu said:
Dear stilguilty (aka: Still Guilty), Your profile says that you are a 54 year old female, but you claim that you are a 29 year old soldier who just returned from Iraq. Which is it, and how can anyone trust anything that you say Mr. Still Guilty (stilguilty) with your conflicting information and cutsy nom-de-plum?

He's actually questioning someone's validity?!?
 
I also like this comment:



He's actually questioning someone's validity?!?

Yeah, I also like how Saul kept whining about everyone from SDN creating dummy youtube accounts. Well, how else are you supposed to post on there? Since that's the only way to respond to him...
 
Yeah, I also like how Saul kept whining about everyone from SDN creating dummy youtube accounts. Well, how else are you supposed to post on there? Since that's the only way to respond to him...

I guess in his mind, since he can't post here, it's only fair that we can't post there. :laugh:
 
Awwww... Saul deleted all of our comments under Video#7 and only left his responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692WpfF8cI

Oh, and get this, there is a new person (account just created, and I'm going to make a wild guess that it's Saul) who posted:

So apparently, all of the med students on this forum who have ever said something positive about their own school, are just advertising execs in disguise... Wow, they must put a lot of thought into that, especially for the accounts that start of as pre-med and then enter med school...


Man, that's sad. I like how you marked it as spam, though. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's interesting that you guys stumbled on this guy Stewart and his medical school. I've complained so many times to so many authorities that I had hoped that Stewart University would have disappeared by now.

I first met Bill Stewart late in 2005, on his first day at AUA, at the school's welcome party. Nearly all of his classmates had already begun to distance themselves from him due to his bizarre behavior. He got into a fight with the Dean of Faculty on the first night because he wanted medical school credit for some physics courses he had taken decades ago. Over the course of the semester, he would try to impress people with wild assertions including his claim that he was the rightful heir to the Scottish throne. (The insane dictator, Idi Amin, shared the same delusion.) He ended up failing pretty badly and used to show up to Student Government meetings where he used to go on long tirades, accusing "East Indian" professors and students of cheating. It got so bad that our SGA president had to set aside special hours to discuss his complaints so that our meetings wouldn't go on forever. It's likely that he was dismissed within four months on academic grounds because he simply disappeared the next semester.

A few months later he showed up on ValueMD recruiting students for a school that he was starting. Just as you guys are, we had a lot of fun digging up stuff on this guy. We ended up linking his "student recruiter" to an AsianFriendFinder account (an adult dating site), which was pretty funny. We found a way to get around paying for an application to his school (which he fixed now).

I called the admissions number (Skype was free back then and I was bored.) and it turned out to be his cell phone, so I had some fun talking to him about his "school" and asked about its "facilities". It was clear that he knew nothing at all about creating medical schools. He had simply borrowed the Caribbean medical school model and used his military connections to hide this place from state authorities. His millionaire wife is likely funding the project.

He initially advertised in the LA Times that he was running this school off a naval base in Ventura, CA. An Air Force Major and ROTC instructor who saw the ad became suspicious and began investigating. He discovered that the authorities at both naval installations in Ventura: Port Hueneme and Port Mugu had no knowledge of Stewart and his school. Stewart used his connections in the Navy to "back off" this officer from the investigation.

Though I've been out of touch with Stewart University for quite some time now, I've heard that he is now operating out of an Indian Reservation. I believe there is some legal precedent that allows the federal government to regulate an unaccredited medical school operating on an Indian reservation. Ross University tried to do this (in New Jersey I think) and that didn't go too well.

too tired/sleepy to type, will finish later
 
Do you have anything to say about AUA? My mom just started there and from what she has told me lots of people there are very weird/threatening and the facilities closest to campus are falling apart/leaking etc...along with peoples stuff getting stolen and wrong voltages blowing out electronics.

It's interesting that you guys stumbled on this guy Stewart and his medical school. I've complained so many times to so many authorities that I had hoped that Stewart University would have disappeared by now.

I first met Bill Stewart late in 2005, on his first day at AUA, at the school's welcome party. Nearly all of his classmates had already begun to distance themselves from him due to his bizarre behavior. He got into a fight with the Dean of Faculty on the first night because he wanted medical school credit for some physics courses he had taken decades ago. Over the course of the semester, he would try to impress people with wild assertions including his claim that he was the rightful heir to the Scottish throne. (The insane dictator, Idi Amin, shared the same delusion.) He ended up failing pretty badly and used to show up to Student Government meetings where he used to go on long tirades, accusing "East Indian" professors and students of cheating. It got so bad that our SGA president had to set aside special hours to discuss his complaints so that our meetings wouldn't go on forever. It's likely that he was dismissed within four months on academic grounds because he simply disappeared the next semester.

A few months later he showed up on ValueMD recruiting students for a school that he was starting. Just as you guys are, we had a lot of fun digging up stuff on this guy. We ended up linking his "student recruiter" to an AsianFriendFinder account (an adult dating site), which was pretty funny. We found a way to get around paying for an application to his school (which he fixed now).

I called the admissions number (Skype was free back then and I was bored.) and it turned out to be his cell phone, so I had some fun talking to him about his "school" and asked about its "facilities". It was clear that he knew nothing at all about creating medical schools. He had simply borrowed the Caribbean medical school model and used his military connections to hide this place from state authorities. His millionaire wife is likely funding the project.

He initially advertised in the LA Times that he was running this school off a naval base in Ventura, CA. An Air Force Major and ROTC instructor who saw the ad became suspicious and began investigating. He discovered that the authorities at both naval installations in Ventura: Port Hueneme and Port Mugu had no knowledge of Stewart and his school. Stewart used his connections in the Navy to "back off" this officer from the investigation.

Though I've been out of touch with Stewart University for quite some time now, I've heard that he is now operating out of an Indian Reservation. I believe there is some legal precedent that allows the federal government to regulate an unaccredited medical school operating on an Indian reservation. Ross University tried to do this (in New Jersey I think) and that didn't go too well.

too tired/sleepy to type, will finish later
 
It's interesting that you guys stumbled on this guy Stewart and his medical school. I've complained so many times to so many authorities that I had hoped that Stewart University would have disappeared by now.

I first met Bill Stewart late in 2005, on his first day at AUA, at the school's welcome party. Nearly all of his classmates had already begun to distance themselves from him due to his bizarre behavior. He got into a fight with the Dean of Faculty on the first night because he wanted medical school credit for some physics courses he had taken decades ago. Over the course of the semester, he would try to impress people with wild assertions including his claim that he was the rightful heir to the Scottish throne. (The insane dictator, Idi Amin, shared the same delusion.) He ended up failing pretty badly and used to show up to Student Government meetings where he used to go on long tirades, accusing "East Indian" professors and students of cheating. It got so bad that our SGA president had to set aside special hours to discuss his complaints so that our meetings wouldn't go on forever. It's likely that he was dismissed within four months on academic grounds because he simply disappeared the next semester.

A few months later he showed up on ValueMD recruiting students for a school that he was starting. Just as you guys are, we had a lot of fun digging up stuff on this guy. We ended up linking his "student recruiter" to an AsianFriendFinder account (an adult dating site), which was pretty funny. We found a way to get around paying for an application to his school (which he fixed now).

I called the admissions number (Skype was free back then and I was bored.) and it turned out to be his cell phone, so I had some fun talking to him about his "school" and asked about its "facilities". It was clear that he knew nothing at all about creating medical schools. He had simply borrowed the Caribbean medical school model and used his military connections to hide this place from state authorities. His millionaire wife is likely funding the project.

He initially advertised in the LA Times that he was running this school off a naval base in Ventura, CA. An Air Force Major and ROTC instructor who saw the ad became suspicious and began investigating. He discovered that the authorities at both naval installations in Ventura: Port Hueneme and Port Mugu had no knowledge of Stewart and his school. Stewart used his connections in the Navy to "back off" this officer from the investigation.

Though I've been out of touch with Stewart University for quite some time now, I've heard that he is now operating out of an Indian Reservation. I believe there is some legal precedent that allows the federal government to regulate an unaccredited medical school operating on an Indian reservation. Ross University tried to do this (in New Jersey I think) and that didn't go too well.

too tired/sleepy to type, will finish later

And there is the inside scoop. For the record, no civilian can legally use their "connections" to hide out on a military post. Everything is governed by regs that transcend whoever is running the post and I doubt any officer would sacrifice their career for Stewart.

Sounds like that is what happened to him and that is why he is on an Indian Reservation.
 
Fascinating. Which one is Bill Stewart on the website? There were like three different dudes named Stewart.

Also, how does Saul fit in to all this? Folie a deux?
 
Is Saul actually Bill Stewart? Does Sre Cherukee recognize Saul from the videos? The plot thickens....
 
I hope Alex doesnt find out and get jealous.

Alex and I have already had this fight. I guess now that he has given up Jessica, I will have to give up Saul. He is sucking all the fun out of my posts. Internet monogamy is tough!
 
While I would love to attend TRAMD SOM, I am afraid your hair needs at least 5 more inches of height before you can be a school spokesperson. You will need to hire (enroll😉) someone with some seriously volumizing skills to make your youtube videos!

We at TRAMD SOM believe that keeping tuition costs low is a primary objective and don't waste money needlessly on hair products.
 
His comment doesn't explain the presence of TRAMD's school of medicine on SDN. Everywhere I look in this thead, I see TRAMD SOM this, TRAMD SOM that! And I know he's not paying SDN anything! 🙄

I will be sending SDN 10% of my profits from my new school. We are accepting 100 million students per month for the next year. That is $10 billion per month straight to SDN!
 
I will pledge that last $5.
Are you being serious 'cause I'll really send the $25 if everyone else will actually do it and you will actually apply. How do you want the money? Check?

Somone has to make a PayPal account tho. I have one but very skeptical about giving Saul any link to my money through the internet.

Do they accept checks?

I'm excited 😀

Yo, I am dead serious about applying if you all fund it. I think it would be hilarious...[/quote]

You need to set up a PayPal account so you can send the money to them and so we can send you the money. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yo, I am dead serious about applying if you all fund it. I think it would be hilarious...

You need to set up a PayPal account so you can send the money to them and so we can send you the money. 🙂[/QUOTE]
I'm in, if any more funds are needed!
 
OK, if someone wants to set up the paypal account and get all the donations planted into it I will spend the time going through with the application process as far as it takes before I have to pay anymore money. I would update you on what happens with them as soon as I hear back. I wouldn't tape the interview because of possible legal ramifications but I would take copious notes on the questions asked and my responses if it were a phone interview. If it ended up being a in-person interview (which I highly doubt) I would consider going since I am already planning a trip out to California in a few months anyways. Just let me know if people are serious about this. Remember ... the $75 would be going to the hands of Mr. Stewart and not Saul (he is just a poor little confused pawn), but could be worth it in entertainment value alone.
 
OK, if someone wants to set up the paypal account and get all the donations planted into it I will spend the time going through with the application process as far as it takes before I have to pay anymore money. I would update you on what happens with them as soon as I hear back. I wouldn't tape the interview because of possible legal ramifications but I would take copious notes on the questions asked and my responses if it were a phone interview. If it ended up being a in-person interview (which I highly doubt) I would consider going since I am already planning a trip out to California in a few months anyways. Just let me know if people are serious about this. Remember ... the $75 would be going to the hands of Mr. Stewart and not Saul (he is just a poor little confused pawn), but could be worth it in entertainment value alone.

So what name do we want the paypal account under. I can take the lead on this.
 
Of course, make that decision off-line in case of lurkers. 😀

My 2 cents would be something that a frightened, gullible, desperate med student would use ... dyin2doc or something like that
 
OK, if someone wants to set up the paypal account and get all the donations planted into it I will spend the time going through with the application process as far as it takes before I have to pay anymore money. I would update you on what happens with them as soon as I hear back. I wouldn't tape the interview because of possible legal ramifications but I would take copious notes on the questions asked and my responses if it were a phone interview. If it ended up being a in-person interview (which I highly doubt) I would consider going since I am already planning a trip out to California in a few months anyways. Just let me know if people are serious about this. Remember ... the $75 would be going to the hands of Mr. Stewart and not Saul (he is just a poor little confused pawn), but could be worth it in entertainment value alone.

Dude, you posted several photos of yourself. If he has half a brain, he'd pick you out.
 
Dude, you posted several photos of yourself. If he has half a brain, he'd pick you out.

1) Who says he has half a brain?
2) If it is a money making scheme they will not care
3) Maybe I am using you all so I can get in a free application to the #1 medical school in the world because I want an accelerated program
4) We do not know if they even ask for photos
5) My "professional" picture that I send in makes me look like a different person, it is weird
 
So what name do we want the paypal account under. I can take the lead on this.

Just use a normal name.
The 75 will just get us the app anyways. I think it's an automatic process so once we pay, we will at least get the app, which could give us some more entertainment.

KVO, take charge and PM the pledgers the account name so we can contribute our donations. 👍

This would be really awesome if we get an interview!
 
Just use a normal name.
The 75 will just get us the app anyways. I think it's an automatic process so once we pay, we will at least get the app, which could give us some more entertainment.

KVO, take charge and PM the pledgers the account name so we can contribute our donations. 👍

This would be really awesome if we get an interview!

Will do! I'll have it out this evening.
 
I still think it won't get very far seeing as saul has been monitoring our discussion here and stewart probably gets an application
once every couple of never.
 
I still think it won't get very far seeing as saul has been monitoring our discussion here and stewart probably gets an application
once every couple of never.

Yea, but I don't think Stewie U would turn down an application request. They won't know names or when the folks here would send the request. If someone pays $75, they better get what they paid for.
 
Just use a normal name.
The 75 will just get us the app anyways. I think it's an automatic process so once we pay, we will at least get the app, which could give us some more entertainment.

KVO, take charge and PM the pledgers the account name so we can contribute our donations. 👍

This would be really awesome if we get an interview!


I don't think it's automatic:

http://www.stewartmed.org/application.html
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Old Grunt, you seem to know a lot, or at least think that you know a lot about the military. I suppose you also know that you personally stole a copyrighted image that you do not own, and posted it on this studentdoctor.net website without the permission of it's owner, and without any indication that it is a copyrighted work and the name of it's owner, in clear violation of federal copyright law.
I personally called and verified with Stewart University that the photograph that Old Grunt has published on this studentdoctor.net website is copyrighted material, which Old Grunt does not own, nor does Old Grunt have the owner's permission to use it, and therefore Old Grunt stole it and misappropriated it.
Why would anyone on studentdoctor.net believe a single thing that Old Grunt claims in such lofty know-it-all tones, in view of his unethical and illegal theft of private artistic property (the photograph that Old Grunt posted in his comment earlier in this thread). Old Grunt stole it from the commercial website stewartmed.org, even though it was clearly marked on each page of the website with a copyright notice.
Old Grunt, you claim to be a former military officer, criticizing another military officer and letting us all in on your immense knowledge of the military. I suspect that since Stewart University appears to hire lots of former military that you may be one of the ex-employees that just couldn't cut the fast paced environment of their current team of faculty and staff, and have an ax to grind.
With a little maturity, more people will realize this.


If people weren't able to release their MCAT scores to Stewart, I would be sure that this was a joke. Since the school appears to be, in part, using the military to promote itself, I'll throw in my two cents.

First: Unless you are area 51, simply being on a federal installation doesn't make your location classified. Since the government classifies things and Stewart University is not affiliated with the government, I'll assume that the decision to classify it's location was made by the administration of stewart university and not the DOD.

Secondly: Many universities allow civilian teachers from universities across the nation to come onto post in order to teach soldiers. I am baffeled how an outside institution would be able to set up permanent shop on a military post in order to teach other civilians.

Thirdly, the Medical Service Corps (MSC) that the Chancellor William Bullock Stewart, III, was a part of does not contain physicians. They reside in the Medical Corps. The MSC contains medical administration personnel, psychologists, podiatrists, pharmacists and other support personnel.

Finally, any Army officer that wears their marksmanship badge (the silver cross thingie on the right of this guy's uniform) is generally viewed as a tool by their peers.
wstewartiii.jpg
 
Hello Old Grunt, you seem to know a lot, or at least think that you know a lot about the military. I suppose you also know that you personally stole a copyrighted image that you do not own, and posted it on this studentdoctor.net website without the permission of it's owner, and without any indication that it is a copyrighted work and the name of it's owner, in clear violation of federal copyright law.
I personally called and verified with Stewart University that the photograph that Old Grunt has published on this studentdoctor.net website is copyrighted material, which Old Grunt does not own, nor does Old Grunt have the owner's permission to use it, and therefore Old Grunt stole it and misappropriated it.
Why would anyone on studentdoctor.net believe a single thing that Old Grunt claims in such lofty know-it-all tones, in view of his unethical and illegal theft of private artistic property (the photograph that Old Grunt posted in his comment earlier in this thread). Old Grunt stole it from the commercial website stewartmed.org, even though it was clearly marked on each page of the website with a copyright notice.
Old Grunt, you claim to be a former military officer, criticizing another military officer and letting us all in on your immense knowledge of the military. I suspect that since Stewart University appears to hire lots of former military that you may be one of the ex-employees that just couldn't cut the fast paced environment of their current team of faculty and staff, and have an ax to grind.
With a little maturity, more people will realize this.

Well, I hope you also know that there was a similar case with the guy who made that website which celebrated the death of every American soldier in Iraq (I can't remember his name for the life of me; it was Michael ________). He claimed his pictures were copyrighted without ever actually getting a copyright. When another website parodied his pictures, he took them to court claiming his material was copyrighted upon other charges (probably libel). He lost the case and was also punished for falsely claiming a copyright (or he just got screwed with lawyer/court fees for losing the case; if I remembered his name, I could pull up the case).

Looking at the shadiness of Stewart School of Medicine, I'm sure they're doing the same thing; namely, claiming a copyright when no such copyright exists. People slap copyright signs on their websites without ever obtaining one all the time. Anyways, I'm not a lawyer, and neither are you. We have an admin (Law2Doc) that is better versed in law and he'll take care of Old Grunt's post accordingly. If you are concerned with the post, you can flag it for admin review.

Either way, your post is incredibly silly. I really doubt you are an attending because I don't think someone who was able to get into medical school and get board certified could write something so ridiculous.

If you notice, when you quoted Old Grunt's post, you reproduced the picture yourself. Looks like you're just as guilty he is now. Better called your loved ones and tell them you're going to be locked away for a long time.