Storage options for samples

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F0nzie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any storage ideas for med samples? Right now I just have a big messy pile inside of a metal filing cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
We use like a buffet/sideboard/credenza thing with locking doors. The smaller sections seem to remain more organized, the top is useable space and its actually an attractive piece of furniture.

We use like a buffet/sideboard/credenza thing with locking doors. The smaller sections seem to remain more organized, the top is useable space and its actually an attractive piece of furniture.

Thanks for the recommendation. Sure beats the craftsman toolbox on wheels I was looking at.

Reactions: 1 user
No foxes with socks in a box?

Cat in the hat may have a solution to my sample problem.

ImageUploadedBySDN1494467864.877710.jpg

Store them in gumball machines in the waiting area. This could speed up your patient encounters because they may come prepared with experiential decisions about what they need. It's easier to route all phone calls about "can you help me with samples for this month?" And it's financially a net positive since it's an item with no overhead (sans gumball machine purchase and maintenance). You may even be able to bill for patients just sitting by them in the same way that you can go to a chiropractor and have them bill for putting you in a dark room while a machine jerks your ass back-and-forth.

Reactions: 1 users
Store them in gumball machines in the waiting area. This could speed up your patient encounters because they may come prepared with experiential decisions about what they need. It's easier to route all phone calls about "can you help me with samples for this month?" And it's financially a net positive since it's an item with no overhead (sans gumball machine purchase and maintenance). You may even be able to bill for patients just sitting by them in the same way that you can go to a chiropractor and have them bill for putting you in a dark room while a machine jerks your ass back-and-forth.

Do you want to be my office manager?