Straight and In - Curious about experiences of other applicants!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kstew187

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
"I was just curious if anyone else on here is going through the med school process as an out gay applicant or has already gone through it. I would be very interested to hear about interview experiences especially and just thoughts on the process in general."

Ditto for Straights
:cool:

-It takes two to lie: one to lie and one to listen

Members don't see this ad.

smartchart.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
All this from the same guy that gave us those profound words:

Originally posted by kstew187
If I know some chick's going to interview me, I always go with the colored shirt. If it's a dude, then the whites come out. If I don't know, then I roll the dice

Alls I know is that this thread may have been a joke, but I stand by that one.

Alls I know is that this thread may have been a joke,

:confused: but aren't jokes supposed to be funny....???

but aren't jokes supposed to be funny....???

That depends on who's telling it...but I see your point. Well, no harm, no foul.

Originally posted by TeinVI
smartchart.jpg

ah, tien you manage to come up with some funny-a$$ pictures these days. :laugh: :laugh:

Alls I know is that this thread may have been a joke, but I stand by that one.

funny.jpg

sorry man i just couldn't help it. good try though. it's always good to have a nice humor now and then

has it been almost a week already? damn.....this is uncharted territory for me

Originally posted by DW
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow tein, you haven't been banned for almost a week ;)

ya, I'm actually beginning to like his PG-13 jokes.

The operative word here is PG-13.

I want to close this thread because it is just a spoof on the earlier, much serious thread. But I am hesitating cuz some think that I might be too whip-happy. So let me know when you guys are bored of this thread, and I'll bury it somewhere safe.

Originally posted by TeinVI
has it been almost a week already? damn.....this is uncharted territory for me
I like the newest Tein, still funny, but under control. :)

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird

I want to close this thread because it is just a spoof on the earlier, much serious thread. But I am hesitating cuz some think that I might be too whip-happy. So let me know when you guys are bored of this thread, and I'll bury it somewhere safe.

Tweetie, I say we keep this thread up as long as Tein keeps breaking out the funny pics. I need some excitement today, I'm bored as hell!!! :p

Laughing My @ss Off. :)

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird

pg-13!? no way.....i would say these pics have been G or PG at worst.

this is more like pg-13

mcd-coupon.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am in the middle of class. Supposed to be making a computer program...but of course, when u put internet in front of me i wander elsewhere. ;)
you peoples gonna get me in trouble. lol