Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm a PCV doing community health in Madagascar. My access to the internet is not ideal, so I'm appealing to you all to help me out with a few questions:
What structured programs are out there for previous bio degrees (won't take bio courses, but perhaps refresh gen chem since its been five years)?
Are previous degrees in science a detterrent to some programs? Are fresh career changers preferred? if so, what other type of program is more appropriate?
What is the typical preferred application deadline? I need to get my materials together several months in advance to accomodate this.
Thanks so much!
c
What structured programs are out there for previous bio degrees (won't take bio courses, but perhaps refresh gen chem since its been five years)?
Are previous degrees in science a detterrent to some programs? Are fresh career changers preferred? if so, what other type of program is more appropriate?
What is the typical preferred application deadline? I need to get my materials together several months in advance to accomodate this.
Thanks so much!
c