Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I kind of enjoy this weird middle period where the wolves have to keep character because they don't know what's going to happen with the tie

Members don't see this ad :)
I kind of enjoy this weird middle period where the wolves have to keep character because they don't know what's going to happen with the tie
I'm waiting for the worst possible update "no one died" or something terrible like that.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow the whiplash 😂

Full range of emotions here

7CC25535-01B3-4A41-90BD-8F6175289E75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Day 3: Curiosity Voyage *FINAL* Vote Tally

alley (3) - Visc, genny, True
AM ()
genny (3) - AM, alley, Barks

6/6

Leading: TIE
missing: none

vote closed at 10pm EDT
43b02186-2fcb-4592-9b07-eca53fb975a5-jpeg.357582
Now we are all on a curiosity voyage :D

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Fun fact: I am nearly halfway through one of the lit review chapters in my dissertation, and it is still shorter than the longest ISO I've ever done.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
this is why i don't read isos
It wasn't even a genuine one!! Do you know how hard it is to come up with >11,000 words of lies about why someone is a wolf?

It was very effective though, it convinced AM I was village and she was wolfing with me :laugh:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
It wasn't even a genuine one!! Do you know how hard it is to come up with >11,000 words of lies about why someone is a wolf?

It was very effective though, it convinced AM I was village and she was wolfing with me :laugh:
this does nothing to dissuade me from my position. in fact, it has the opposite effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
this does nothing to dissuade me from my position. in fact, it has the opposite effect.
I'm gonna look at my dissertation as an ISO of osteo and breast cancer and then maybe I'll hate writing the breast cancer section less :thinking:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Callie rejected the wet food pâté I gave her and is now trying to open the Tupperware container that holds her dry food with her paws. Should I be concerned about her developing opposable thumbs?

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
i want to go to sleep. but i also want results.
I have a feeling the results will notbe favourable given the time that’s going into them

but like

I wanna read the pretty flavour

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Well, it was nice knowing y'all. I may just have a heart from my heart being at 150 for this long.

• Care
Well, it was nice knowing y'all. I may just have a heart from my heart being at 150 for this long.
Sounds like you'll have 2 hearts then.

I almost died in HZD for the privilege of making this comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I'm now recruiting for anyone who wants to watch shorty's semifinal game btw.

Day 3

The party was divided, throwing accusations at each other, arguing in circles, friends beginning to look like enemies. It was heartbreaking to watch.

"Guys, we really need to make a decision, and we have to make it together," said Dustin, always the mediator.

But it wasn't going to happen. Night fell and the group fractured, unable to find common ground. And as they glared at each other, three on each side, a fissure opened in the earth, and everything went black.

Three of the party members came back to consciousness in the version of Hawkins they knew and loved.

The other three awoke in the Upside Down.

No one has died. The game is now split.
For at least the next cycle, you may only act on and vote for those on your side of the fissure.

It is now Night 3. Deadline is whenever all actions are received and a mod is awake/available to close.

6 players remain

Hawkins

@genny
@Viscernable
@Truenamer

The Upside Down
@Animal Midwife
@alleycat03
@Barkley13

Dead
@potentialsheltervet - Max Mayfield - vanillager
@Zenge142 - Nancy Wheeler - vanilla seer
@alissa14 - Lucas Sinclair - vanillager

Subs
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose

Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
5. @jaboo
utc. @supershorty

• Wow
  • Sad
Well, AM, good luck on your side. I'm pretty sure one of us is with both wolves.