You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Didn't wolves only have me as a target per the action rules?Never a good idea to try to do math after a long day lol that was an error on my part but at least gave time for wolves to choose their final target and for a better writeup than y'all would have gotten from me last night.
I was tempted to leave AM in f3 with Barks and True.I think it was to teach us a lesson about voting with wolves. The lesson was… um…
Shoot, I’m pretty sure I was supposed to learn something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife Yeah I made a colossal error in this game.
And that's why you don't listen to gut feelings you know are irrational.
And that's why you don't listen to gut feelings you know are irrational.
I knew as soon as she walked in, and then I tested it later by asking her why she was so sketchy (not game-related in any way), and watching for that momentary flash of panic when she tried to figure out if I knew lolI posted this morning “OH NO, genny SAW YOU!!”
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
By the way...
Alright, everyone should listen to my reads unless I'm saying something about AM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....One Truenamer Reading Card.....
....Property of PotentialShelterVet....
..............Endorsement Pending..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also uh
Apologies for everyone about to go to deadchat. I crapped all over it.
Apologies for everyone about to go to deadchat. I crapped all over it.
ggBy the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....One Truenamer Reading Card.....
....Property of PotentialShelterVet....
..............Endorsement Pending..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking of an awward nom for you...
Alright, everyone should listen to my reads unless I'm saying something about AM.
Let me tell you, I deserved to get yeeted D1, but being dead for this game was t o r t u r e.
Best (worst) reads?I am thinking of an awward nom for you
Because the pattern seems to be highly accurate reads with one glaring exception each game.
Last night I dreamed I worked in a convenience store. I'm not sure if there is any meaning to extract from that.
Well, from my perspective, AM was in my POE and she was asking about things that would get me + vis killed together. So if I was less than forthcoming, it’s because I thought she was trying to kill me. Given her history of making me choke in previous endgames, I hope AM can appreciate why I was extremely reluctant to trust her with that info.Really want to keep things light and positive but there is definitely a different lesson I learned yesterday; about when a villager is confused and instead of giving her a simple explanation people decide to be dismissive and give her nothing until two minutes before vote close.
Fr though, really good game wolfies. alley, despite the D1 wagon (hello!) you managed to avoid getting yoten the rest of the game. And Barks, your name was thrown around a bunch but you still were never seriously on the table iirc.
Also congrats to the villagers who were still alive in endgame. That was nerve-wracking to watch and I'm sure more so to be a part of.
Also congrats to the villagers who were still alive in endgame. That was nerve-wracking to watch and I'm sure more so to be a part of.
But genny I wasn't able to be a wolf if you thought Barks was a wolf.Well, from my perspective, AM was in my POE and she was asking about things that would get me + vis killed together. So if I was less than forthcoming, it’s because I thought she was trying to kill me. Given her history of making me choke in previous endgames, I hope AM can appreciate why I was extremely reluctant to trust her with that info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not bad not badsunnyside up: genny, true, zenges
cold beans: AM, PSV
pancakes that are too thick: alissa, alley, barks
missed breakfast entirely: vis
let's see how accurate i am later lol.
Sorry you have earned perma-sus for your past actions.But genny I wasn't able to be a wolf if you thought Barks was a wolf.
Why did Vis miss breakfast? Softing?Not bad not bad
Even if I was trying to kill you though, it wouldn't have been mechanically possible for me to end the game because we would have gone to F3 with both of your deaths.
I don't even know what I did. I've never deepwolfed before.Sorry you have earned perma-sus for your past actions.
Role PM nuggets, minus the angst:
Minus alpha part.Here's what I'm thinking.
Mind flayer is an alpha wolf.
Will Byers is also wolf
The latter.AM is pinging me so much
Worthy tunnel, or tunnel into hell? Who knows.
Yes. I will not do this again because it was stupid.I love WW and usually it's a fun brain break for me but I think I made a huge mistake sharing the "struck by lightning to yeet AM" thing
Uncultured swine!How long before someone realizes I just role revealed as a character from The Last Unicorn?
We'll see!
Can't wait to have a deadchat pal in the morning. I bet it'll be Zenge or genny.
A while.I wonder how long I can stay in the top five posters despite being the D1 yeet.
@Barkley13 you’re going to have to switch jobs before you can wolf again 😂I knew as soon as she walked in, and then I tested it later by asking her why she was so sketchy (not game-related in any way), and watching for that momentary flash of panic when she tried to figure out if I knew lol
This caused my first wolf chat panic nglNot bad not bad
She hadn’t posted on thread yet when genny posted that reads listWhy did Vis miss breakfast? Softing?
😅 I only started reading at around page 15 I think, and backtracked to about page 11. I missed some gold it looks likeShe hadn’t posted on thread yet when genny posted that reads list
Thanks everyone for a great game! I greatly enjoyed my FIRST WOLF WIN!!
Thanks even more to the mods, y’all absolutely KILLED IT!! I love Stranger Things and you did fantastic honoring the show!!

Thanks even more to the mods, y’all absolutely KILLED IT!! I love Stranger Things and you did fantastic honoring the show!!

@alleycat03 You continuing to mention me after I died felt SO wolfy. People never talk about me that much 

Tell noted@alleycat03 You continuing to mention me after I died felt SO wolfy. People never talk about me that much![]()
*Idly kills PSV early next game to look for wolfy tells*
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?@alleycat03 You continuing to mention me after I died felt SO wolfy. People never talk about me that much![]()
I don't think I've ever been mentioned so many times in a game I'm not in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me, after being voted out: You guys should yeet Barks and then yeet alley. Don't yeet genny. Don't yeet True.Pssssssst bring on the salt yeets @alissa14 @potentialsheltervet 😛
alley: Imma make sure no one listens to what she said.
Pls you came in, delivered the verdict, then zoomed out. We all saw it.👻Uh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?
I don't think I've ever been mentioned so many times in a game I'm not in.
AND HOW ABOUT PEOPLE DISCARDING MY TRUE VILLAGE READ LIKE I DIDN'T SWEAR ON ITUh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?
You were also really spot on with your early tinfoils in spnAND HOW ABOUT PEOPLE DISCARDING MY TRUE VILLAGE READ LIKE I DIDN'T SWEAR ON IT
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I called this out! I brought it up! And the Alley-Alissa double team just kept it going.Uh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?
I don't think I've ever been mentioned so many times in a game I'm not in.
@genny a nugget from wolf chatYeah gotta kill genny before I have to see her in person on Monday 😂
Oh, that's the problem. I didn't tinfoil much this game.
Tinfoils > tunnels
Gimme that aluminum 😡Oh, that's the problem. I didn't tinfoil much this game.
Also, at the time I died, I had more than double the post count of AM, the next highest poster.
Noted that I have finally seen wolf!alley
I basically was doing the write ups as if they were an episodeThanks everyone for a great game! I greatly enjoyed my FIRST WOLF WIN!!
Thanks even more to the mods, y’all absolutely KILLED IT!! I love Stranger Things and you did fantastic honoring the show!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Welp, on to the next one!
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Also, @Barkley13, I consider my crime of shooting you discharged. Your reward for a great wolf game is that I'm going to go back to being suspicious of you <3
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh, and in answer to "I wonder what shorty is doing right now", see below:
tl;dr: the answer was screaming.
Also there was no sub chat. I made a PM with the mods just for me to scream in. It reached 4 pages.
tl;dr: the answer was screaming.
Also there was no sub chat. I made a PM with the mods just for me to scream in. It reached 4 pages.
Ew, don't put words in my mouth when I'm not playing. I don't think that's a good vote today.I keep asking myself, would shorty be screaming to yeet true (like she might be in sub chat) if she were here on thread? My guess is yes
Why are we even talking about my having a god read? That I read him correctly in CYO doesn't mean anything for this game.
Like, they know I'm not playing, right? There's no way the thread would be this short.
why the **** are we talking about when I've been right or wrong when I'M NOT IN THE GAME
GUYS FOCUS ON FINDING WOLVES JESUS CHRIST
VILLAGE
THIS LITERALLY COULD NOT MATTER LESS
FIND
WOLVES
PLS
YOU WANTED SHORTY SCREAMING, WELL YOU GOT IT NOW
QUIT TALKING ABOUT "WHAT WOULD SHORTY DO," I'M NOT ****ING JESUS
STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND GO FIND WOLVES
"I wonder what shorty is doing right now"
HAVING A GODDAMN ANEURYSM THAT'S WHAT
WHY ARE THEY STILL TALKING ABOUT ME
stop
saying
shorty
i'm
not
playing
this
game
UNLESS YOU'RE IN MY HEAD, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY I READ INTO TRUE'S POSTS AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS JESUS CHRIST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Episode 8 S2 The Mind Flayer is still my absolute favorite episode.
Thank you for tallying. So appreciated. I’ll add them in TOCUh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?
I don't think I've ever been mentioned so many times in a game I'm not in.
No thanks for my totally accurate and not at all messed up tally last night? smhThank you for tallying. So appreciated. I’ll add them in TOC
Me, every WW game: Ugh, I'm so tired. I think I need to take a WW break.
Me, when I see new sign-ups have started:
Me, when I see new sign-ups have started:
Lol, I’ll add yours too. Thank you!No thanks for my totally accurate and not at all messed up tally last night? smh
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 121K