1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Stressed Out

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by dentistgirly, Nov 30, 2008.

1. dentistgirly

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Ok so im taking my test in 20 days and today i feel totally lost...This is my 2nd time taking this test. I need help and a little bit of support on what to do..I feel like i dont know anything..Im reviewing old exams and going through the decks one more time. Help and Thank you:eek:

2. ladentist1

hi..first of all i want to say u chillout and take a deep breath..i know its very easy to say but very tough to do it,but u know y i can say u?coz i m also havin exam in next 15 days..so u have to b calm and cool..do watever u r doing and solve as many papers as u can,released and unreleased..also try to go thru basics and just b confident dat u can do it..its not something out of the blues..only people like us do it,so b calm and cool..and try not to let tension panic and take u over..do ur deed..watever is there in ur hands,just do dat first..and at this time it is to do hard work..n i hope u r doing it..watever wil b the result and wat will b consequences,forget them and just think 1 thing,u cna do it and this time its goin to b different than it was earlier..i hope this will relieve ur tension a bit..i have also sent u personal mesasge..pls chek dat and reply it..if u need any help,i m always there for it as much as i can and to my max..al the best

3. OP
    OP
    dentistgirly

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Thank you for your support...its hard and sometimes we underestimate ourselves. good luck and i will contact you..