Struggling with how to proceed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted707139

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually a "space" is followed by a period then a capital letter.

I think instead it's existential commentary on the vain struggle we all go through to achieve our fleeting goals in a meaningless universe that cares nothing for us. We will all return to the dust as those before us have and in a relative sense, in not much more than a blink of an eye, humanity's entire existence will be erased from reality as we succumb to our true master, entropy. It's quite beautiful as he/she states, "Struggling with how to proceed", followed by a simple, "."

The observation being, of course that you stop moving forward. You do not proceed but instead come to terms with an end. Your end.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think instead it's existential commentary on the vain struggle we all go through to achieve our fleeting goals in a meaningless universe that cares nothing for us. We will all return to the dust as those before us have and in a relative sense, in not much more than a blink of an eye, humanity's entire existence will be erased from reality as we succumb to our true master, entropy. It's quite beautiful as he/she states, "Struggling with how to proceed", followed by a simple, "."

The observation being, of course that you stop moving forward. You do not proceed but instead come to terms with an end. Your end.

You, my friend, must be the life of the party :bow:. Thankfully, more likely than not, op's end will probably not spell an end for me, or you, or anyone else. Additionally, Mr. Aquinas, you're contradicting some of your very own teachings in preaching the meaninglessness of your life:D.

You, my friend, must be the life of the party :bow:. Thankfully, more likely than not, op's end will probably not spell an end for me, or you, or anyone else. Additionally, Mr. Aquinas, you're contradicting some of your very own teachings in preaching the meaninglessness of your life:D.

You may yet misinterpret my preaching, my friend! For I only seek to beckon others to this existential realization so that the end, which is most certainly closing its grip around our collective throats, hastens us to the gallows.

#Cthulhu2020

You may yet misinterpret my preaching, my friend! For I only seek to beckon others to this existential realization so that the end, which is most certainly closing its grip around our collective throats, hastens us to the gallows.

#Cthulhu2020

MyzN6Pl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

If I could talk like you I would sit in front of a mirror in a dark room and talk to myself all day, every once in a while I would sip tea from a mug and nibble on bread to survive