Stuck between Bradley, UIC, and Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Why did you choose to go to your school's Physical therapy?

• Cost

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Distance from home

Votes: 0 0.0%
    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Class size

• Clinical opportunities

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other: (please explain):

• Total voters

EJK8

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am currently a senior finishing up my Health Science degree at Bradley.
I am stuck between three schools that I've been accepted to. I also have a few pros and cons for going to each school which makes the decision even harder.
I was wondering if anyone is currently a student in the PT program at any of those three schools / could give some advice or input on their experience in the program!!
Thanks again!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all!
I am stuck between three schools that I've been accepted to. I also have a few pros and cons for going to each school which makes the decision even harder.
I was wondering if anyone is currently a student in the PT program at any of those three schools / could give some advice or input on their experience in the program!!
Thanks again!!
UIC = expensive
Go with cheapest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hi all!
Thanks again!!

I tried to message you but it didn’t work! I just wanted to chat because I’m between Northwestern, UIC, and OSU! Message me if you want

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to message you but it didn’t work! I just wanted to chat because I’m between Northwestern, UIC, and OSU! Message me if you want

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Did you end up deciding if not let me know! I chose between 8 other schools and I chose UIC