stuck on my last secondary, help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
harvard secondary:
1. If you are re-applying, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since your previous application.
2. If you have graduated, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since your graduation.

see, my response would be the same for both

what do i do?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I'm not applying to Harvard, but if your answer really would be the same for both, I wouldn't insult them by pasting the same essay into both fields. Personally, I'd put it in the first question, and the write one or two sentences directing the reader to your answer above and explaining how both questions refer to the same period of time.

Umm... wow. That's a sucky position to be in. You can't choose to answer one or the other?

Try writing about half of your new experiences in one prompt and the other half in the second prompt.

Members don't see this ad :)
harvard secondary:
1. If you are re-applying, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since your previous application.
2. If you have graduated, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since your graduation.

see, my response would be the same for both

what do i do?

maybe you could do non-medical stuff for #2 and medical stuff for #1?

having those two questions is kinda redundant on their part though.

i think write one and put "Refer to other" in the other, because if you think about it it's EXACTLY the same question. what did you do in that one year? if you have different responses it'd be wrong. just my two cents