Students Headed for KCOM - Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justwannabadoc

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get your thoughts on KCOM's study time for the boards. It's currently one week. I personally would like at least 2 weeks, though no longer than 3. Would like my future classmates' opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

One week is really a short time to study for the boards, but the more you try to absorb the material that is at hand at the time at KCOM, I'm sure the boards won't be a problem. The pass rate of the COMLEX boards were over 95%. The rigorus no-summer program in the first year may testify to the reason why. The problem may be how well you want to do on them though.I have friends that are about to take them right now.. So it'll be some time before I have any info on the real experience..I'll try and ask someone that went to KCOM though..
Duke

One week is really a short time to study for the boards, but the more you try to absorb the material that is at hand at the time at KCOM, I'm sure the boards won't be a problem. The pass rate of the COMLEX boards were over 95%. The rigorus no-summer program in the first year may testify to the reason why. The problem may be how well you want to do on them though.I have friends that are about to take them right now.. So it'll be some time before I have any info on the real experience..I'll try and ask someone that went to KCOM though..
Duke