• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

4 Minutes

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm looking for a motivated and serious study partner in Los Angeles area. If you're interested in forming a study group please PM me.

About the Ads

SanOnofre2002

Huge member
10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Sure, meet me at the Inglewood public library on Crenshaw. I'm a bit of a night owl so wait till it gets dark. Don't forget to bring you wallet.

DDSguyLA

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm going to start studying starting MAY 15th, hardcore. Coceptually and practice wise. Let me know if you're up for it.
im in the valley.

DDSguyLA

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey bud, (4 mins)
I already started. Almost done with most chapters... Just Bio left. and then review, etc.

How are you doing?

HORNSHARK

10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I am planing on going to dental school and would like to prepare for the DAT. Is there anyone out there locally who is in the same boat and would like company to study? I am in the New york city area my email [email protected], only those serious should respond, thank you. God bless and good luck.

Buttscratcher

Sugar Munster
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Anyon in the South Bay area?

Okay, I'm not real familiar with LA (moved here not too long ago), but I need a study buddy and if its not too far from where I am and I can drive there w/o giving myself a heart attack (I'm one of those ppl who shouldn't have passed the drivers test). Let me know

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.