Study Buddies in Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4 Minutes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a motivated and serious study partner in Los Angeles area. If you're interested in forming a study group please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure, meet me at the Inglewood public library on Crenshaw. I'm a bit of a night owl so wait till it gets dark. Don't forget to bring you wallet.

I'm going to start studying starting MAY 15th, hardcore. Coceptually and practice wise. Let me know if you're up for it.
im in the valley.

Hey bud, (4 mins)
I already started. Almost done with most chapters... Just Bio left. and then review, etc.

How are you doing?

I am planing on going to dental school and would like to prepare for the DAT. Is there anyone out there locally who is in the same boat and would like company to study? I am in the New york city area my email [email protected], only those serious should respond, thank you. God bless and good luck.

Anyon in the South Bay area?

Okay, I'm not real familiar with LA (moved here not too long ago), but I need a study buddy and if its not too far from where I am and I can drive there w/o giving myself a heart attack (I'm one of those ppl who shouldn't have passed the drivers test). Let me know