Study Buddy in ATL Metro Area!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chancemd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

As the title stated, I am on the hunt for a study buddy that resides in the Atlanta Metropolitan area!

What I'm looking for: "Motivational" Study Buddy/Accountability Partner
What I mean by "motivational" is this...we don't necessarily have to be studying the same concepts at the same time. I already assume we may be in different areas in our studying and I don't desire to alter someone's studying schedule. I wouldn't want my potential partner to begin studying where I am and vice versa, no. I'm just looking for someone to hold me accountable and cheer each other on while we're studying. I'm in need of an encouragement/motivational type of study buddy.

Availability: M-Th (sometimes Fri) 8pm-11pm; Sun 3pm-9pm
-During the weekdays, sometimes that time gets extended to 12am. I'm a night/late-night studier and tries to get in at least 3-4 hrs each day. If I haven't reached my goal for that day, the time gets extended and I try my best grind it out. For the past month or so, I notice this hasn't been happening lately (I think bc I may be getting burned out) and I'm in dire need of someone to hold me accountable. Also, I work during the day and this plays a major factor as to why I study later on during the day.

-During the weekdays, I prefer to study at the Em Library bc its closer to my job and is overall convenient to travel to during the week with the traffic.
-During the weekends, T3ch bc their parking is free and for the change of scenery.

So yea I think that's it! Shoot a PM if interested!

Happy MCAT studying!

tumblr_nxkzi4zoLY1ux2dlwo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.