Study guides

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlindp

DVM2BE
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize I don't contribute much and this may possibly be against some kind of rule, so feel free to delete if needed. Quite awhile ago someone posted study guides by an NCSU student and they have been extremely beneficial in supplementing my own study notes/guides...but my laptop just died, so now they're gone. I tried running a search but I'm apparently not very skilled at it, since I couldn't find anything. Many thanks to anyone who can help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I realize I don't contribute much and this may possibly be against some kind of rule, so feel free to delete if needed. Quite awhile ago someone posted study guides by an NCSU student and they have been extremely beneficial in supplementing my own study notes/guides...but my laptop just died, so now they're gone. I tried running a search but I'm apparently not very skilled at it, since I couldn't find anything. Many thanks to anyone who can help! :)

I know what you're talking about, but the link I have saved says "cannot be found - mobile me is CLOSED"

Aw, damn. I loved those guides. I sent up a little prayer to the author every time I used them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jessica's notes? If so, I'm pretty sure I have all our semesters on my old laptop, if you PM me your email address I can dropbox it to you.

I have them on Dropbox. You should PM me an email address so I can share them with you.

I spent a good 30 min finding that thread a while back for someone only to get the 'no longer available' message... but I had them on my comp. I never really used them myself - too different from our curriculum.

I have them on Dropbox. You should PM me an email address so I can share them with you.

I spent a good 30 min finding that thread a while back for someone only to get the 'no longer available' message... but I had them on my comp. I never really used them myself - too different from our curriculum.

Do her, it'll be a couple days until I'm home and at my laptop. :)

Do her, it'll be a couple days until I'm home and at my laptop. :)

Thank you both! I love this forum. :love: Definitely going to put them somewhere indestructible this time.

I tried to PM you, TT...not sure if it went through or not. It's saying I have 0 sent messages... weird.

I got messages from three folks, including you. I will figure it out tomorrow. Just didn't get to a real computer tonight...

Petpony, you pervy perv.

:smuggrin: :laugh:

I think I actually have those files too. At least I have a ton of stuff labeled vet school classes and I figured that's what you guys are talking about. I downloaded it from SDN.

It would be called "Jessica's Notes" or something along those lines.

Very, very meticulous. Kudos to her. However, probably much more helpful to an NCSU student than anyone else, just because some things are different about how teachers teach and arrange material, not to mention differences in what they cover.

I sent an email thing to y'all that should let you get to them. Big files, so you will have to spend a little time downloading and unzipping them.

Very, very meticulous. Kudos to her. However, probably much more helpful to an NCSU student than anyone else...

I sent an email thing to y'all that should let you get to them. Big files, so you will have to spend a little time downloading and unzipping them.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend relying on them entirely, but I found they were a good supplement to my own notes.

Got the email! Worked perfectly for me. Thanks again! :)

Very, very meticulous. Kudos to her. However, probably much more helpful to an NCSU student than anyone else, just because some things are different about how teachers teach and arrange material, not to mention differences in what they cover.

The few times I've used them for drugs and medicine classes they've actually been pretty helpful for me. I think our (old) curriculum is pretty similar to NC State's as far as what is emphasized.