Study help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rwsrws

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am a sophomore undergrad, and we start finals next week. After my freshman year, I ended with a 3.96 GPA and currently I have all As in my classes and have set myself up for a 4.0 if I do well on my exams. But the problem is, I am extremely worried about these exams (I haven't felt worried like this before) and feel like there is too much information. When I sit down to study, I get so overwhelmed that I can't focus and end up not studying well, which last night led me to have a panic attack. So, NEED ADVICE! How do you guys tackle a ton of material?

Members don't see this ad.

You just need to find out how to focus, just tell yourself if you don't do Well on these exams then you're life is over :D

Exercise 3-5 days per week. I would also cut it up into blocks. How long do you feel you can study for at one time? I usually do study blocks of 30-60 minutes, then spend 15-30 minutes doing something I actually like doing. That could be going on a walk, scrolling through the internet, reading non-textbooks, playing a video game, etc. That keeps your mind from just glazing over the information.