Study partner for NBDE Part 2

Started by Part 2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the reccommended numbers of implants for complete edentous patients a. maxilla 1 mandibular 1b. maxilla 3 mandibular 2c. maxilla 6 mandibular 4d. maxilla 8 mandibular6
thanks
 
I think ideally for a max/man CD max-6, and man-4 is the good ratio, but i have a book on implant and in that technically they say there is no limit as to how many one can place in his/her mouth for complete rehab. I had heard from students who has given exam this very Q and seems like its confusing to me, I thing this type of Q will certainly bring you score down if you don't get it right. Please help in solving this Q . Thanks.👍👍
 
I think ideally for a max/man CD max-6, and man-4 is the good ratio, but i have a book on implant and in that technically they say there is no limit as to how many one can place in his/her mouth for complete rehab. I had heard from students who has given exam this very Q and seems like its confusing to me, I thing this type of Q will certainly bring you score down if you don't get it right. Please help in solving this Q . Thanks.👍👍

thanks fr ur reply even ive a book on implants and dint find any concrete answer fr this. ive a couple of q s 2 discuss .. when r u planning ur exam? mine is ina couple of days... i know but ive 2 clear my doubts.