Study partner for NBDE Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Part 2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone interested in studying together ?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i am starting my preparation for part 2. pm if interested

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody,

I am intrested to join the study group.Please PM me the study plan.

What are the reccommended numbers of implants for complete edentous patients a. maxilla 1 mandibular 1b. maxilla 3 mandibular 2c. maxilla 6 mandibular 4d. maxilla 8 mandibular6
thanks

I think ideally for a max/man CD max-6, and man-4 is the good ratio, but i have a book on implant and in that technically they say there is no limit as to how many one can place in his/her mouth for complete rehab. I had heard from students who has given exam this very Q and seems like its confusing to me, I thing this type of Q will certainly bring you score down if you don't get it right. Please help in solving this Q . Thanks.:thumbup::thumbup:

I think ideally for a max/man CD max-6, and man-4 is the good ratio, but i have a book on implant and in that technically they say there is no limit as to how many one can place in his/her mouth for complete rehab. I had heard from students who has given exam this very Q and seems like its confusing to me, I thing this type of Q will certainly bring you score down if you don't get it right. Please help in solving this Q . Thanks.:thumbup::thumbup:

thanks fr ur reply even ive a book on implants and dint find any concrete answer fr this. ive a couple of q s 2 discuss .. when r u planning ur exam? mine is ina couple of days... i know but ive 2 clear my doubts.