studying habits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ooscubaoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone sick and tired of studying?

Members don't see this ad.

is anyone sick and tired of studying?

Sick and tired of studying are you nuts!?!?!?!?! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE studying.

:laugh::love::laugh::love::laugh::love:

Just kidding... Im thinking of dropping off. I figure I can work at Wal Mart and pay of my $35,000 debt in 2 years.

The thing about it is my grades suck too... haven't had a GPA this low in... well maybe forever? What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
The grind is killing me - I have a month and a half left of didatic - everyday I imagine what life will mean to me without 7 to 8 hours in a classroom each day...

~above~

Me TOOO! Plus, i did 4 years undergrad so I have been at RU for 7 years. I love this school and all but i am so over classes, studying, exams, etc. I cannot WAIT for rotations to start.

Our rotations haven't even been scheduled yet though - have yours?? It's really annoying having no clue where I'm gonna be in like 8 weeks

Me TOOO! Plus, i did 4 years undergrad so I have been at RU for 7 years. I love this school and all but i am so over classes, studying, exams, etc. I cannot WAIT for rotations to start.

Our rotations haven't even been scheduled yet though - have yours?? It's really annoying having no clue where I'm gonna be in like 8 weeks

I spent 6 years at rutgers and felt that is enough... god bless you.
i have spent many a nights studying at the food court at the busch student center

I spent 6 years at rutgers and felt that is enough... god bless you.
i have spent many a nights studying at the food court at the busch student center

haha, just back back to my apt from there a little bit ago.

worse than studying is having to do stupid assignments you don't care abt.

Seriously? Ours have been scheduled since about Nov.

yeah... i went to rutgers and the organization of the program is kinda helter-skelter at times...

btw how long was it extra for you to get that MPH?

currently in my 7th year of college
4 more years to go...

Wow. Yea, it's normally done for us in late feb/early march but this year my dumb classmates couldn't follow directions for preference entering and the prof. who organizes it all had to postpone for a month while she sorted it all out. Either way though, it's too late.

Oh well