Studying or Orgo 2, Physics 1 and MCAT during winterbreak.

shisimagum

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Enjoy your break! And unless you are taking it in january, put away the MCAT book. Trust me!

About the Ads

bluesmd

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2008
is in countdown mode
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

please look up what bolded word means! life is too short, enjoy it while you can

katarina90

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2008
Nevada
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm doing sort of the same (not fullblown studying, just skimming through the chapters) but I'm taking Orgo I and Physics II. Its too bad we're on opposite sides of the continent, lol

just study the MCAT. There's enough material in there and it would actually be useful. Pre-studying for future classes = lame.

This is what I'd do unless you are taking like 22+ credits next term. Unless you sucked in O-chem 1 theres no need to look ahead to Ochem 2.

For the physics..if you've NEVER had any types of physics I guess looking over some basic stuff like forces, torque, energy, fluids, etc would be good...thats all covered on MCAT anyways

Some of you guys are crazy... the last thing I'll ever do during winter break is pre-study for a class. Seriously, do you guys nothing better to do than study?? And pre-studying will not help you at all, so you're basically just studying for the fun of it (which actually wouldn't surprise me).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.