Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Studying or Orgo 2, Physics 1 and MCAT during winterbreak.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by shisimagum, Dec 16, 2008.

1. shisimagum

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

2. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Enjoy your break! And unless you are taking it in january, put away the MCAT book. Trust me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dmbjeff41jmu

dmbjeff41jmu New Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
  4. airplanes

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    just study the MCAT. There's enough material in there and it would actually be useful. Pre-studying for future classes = lame.

5. bluesmd

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    please look up what bolded word means! life is too short, enjoy it while you can

6. katarina90

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm doing sort of the same (not fullblown studying, just skimming through the chapters) but I'm taking Orgo I and Physics II. Its too bad we're on opposite sides of the continent, lol

7. mfrizzo3

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Um...............:thumbdown:

I have spoken.

8. 229141

Pre-Medical

This is what I'd do unless you are taking like 22+ credits next term. Unless you sucked in O-chem 1 theres no need to look ahead to Ochem 2.

For the physics..if you've NEVER had any types of physics I guess looking over some basic stuff like forces, torque, energy, fluids, etc would be good...thats all covered on MCAT anyways

9. 135892

135892 Guest
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Some of you guys are crazy... the last thing I'll ever do during winter break is pre-study for a class. Seriously, do you guys nothing better to do than study?? And pre-studying will not help you at all, so you're basically just studying for the fun of it (which actually wouldn't surprise me).

10. funkydrmonkey

funkydrmonkey They Call Me Dr. Funkmonk
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Have fun... I will be sleeping in, watching TV, playing video games, and wasting my time. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...