Studying or Orgo 2, Physics 1 and MCAT during winterbreak.

shisimagum

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Enjoy your break! And unless you are taking it in january, put away the MCAT book. Trust me!

About the Ads

bluesmd

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2008
is in countdown mode
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.
please look up what bolded word means! life is too short, enjoy it while you can

katarina90

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2008
Nevada
Status
Medical Student
I'm doing sort of the same (not fullblown studying, just skimming through the chapters) but I'm taking Orgo I and Physics II. Its too bad we're on opposite sides of the continent, lol

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
just study the MCAT. There's enough material in there and it would actually be useful. Pre-studying for future classes = lame.

This is what I'd do unless you are taking like 22+ credits next term. Unless you sucked in O-chem 1 theres no need to look ahead to Ochem 2.

For the physics..if you've NEVER had any types of physics I guess looking over some basic stuff like forces, torque, energy, fluids, etc would be good...thats all covered on MCAT anyways

10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Some of you guys are crazy... the last thing I'll ever do during winter break is pre-study for a class. Seriously, do you guys nothing better to do than study?? And pre-studying will not help you at all, so you're basically just studying for the fun of it (which actually wouldn't surprise me).

funkydrmonkey

They Call Me Dr. Funkmonk
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 10, 2007
In the Frozen Tundra
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Have fun... I will be sleeping in, watching TV, playing video games, and wasting my time. :D

About the Ads