Studying or Orgo 2, Physics 1 and MCAT during winterbreak.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shisimagum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

Members don't see this ad.

Enjoy your break! And unless you are taking it in january, put away the MCAT book. Trust me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, i live in new york city. I am going to be studying for orgo 2, physics 1 and the MCAT during winterbreak to get a head start on the new semester. I am also open to studying for other classes that i have taken already. If anyone in the area would like a study buddy, you are welcome to join me. I live in midtown manhattan.

please look up what bolded word means! life is too short, enjoy it while you can

I'm doing sort of the same (not fullblown studying, just skimming through the chapters) but I'm taking Orgo I and Physics II. Its too bad we're on opposite sides of the continent, lol

just study the MCAT. There's enough material in there and it would actually be useful. Pre-studying for future classes = lame.

This is what I'd do unless you are taking like 22+ credits next term. Unless you sucked in O-chem 1 theres no need to look ahead to Ochem 2.

For the physics..if you've NEVER had any types of physics I guess looking over some basic stuff like forces, torque, energy, fluids, etc would be good...thats all covered on MCAT anyways

Some of you guys are crazy... the last thing I'll ever do during winter break is pre-study for a class. Seriously, do you guys nothing better to do than study?? And pre-studying will not help you at all, so you're basically just studying for the fun of it (which actually wouldn't surprise me).

Have fun... I will be sleeping in, watching TV, playing video games, and wasting my time. :D