• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Studying

About the Ads

Usmle_Seeker2020

Aug 16, 2019
  1. Medical Student
I feel you on this.

Library and coffee shops were my go-to.

Perhaps try friend/family’s houses (irresponsible w/the social distancing thing i know) or outdoor parks/dining.
yes I was thinking about outdoor parks, but still hard to study on a bench, since it is abit hot outside. And the light of the sun reflecting on my screen makes it hard to read.

TakotsuboOkazaki

2+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2016
Laniakea Supercluster
  1. Medical Student
yes I was thinking about outdoor parks, but still hard to study on a bench, since it is abit hot outside. And the light of the sun reflecting on my screen makes it hard to read.

perhaps modifying the apartment environment. Try a new scented candle, move your desk to a new area, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
D

deleted1005514

I've found that group study via zoom is a nice alternative. Half the time when we would study together in person we were all just sitting together w/ headphones in, but it is nice to feel like you aren't grinding out anki alone.

I did this too and I highly recommend. My zoom study partner and I switched up our study sessions quite a bit during the Spring. We started each “tutoring” one another on lectures, then moved to meeting with quiz questions we made for each lecture ahead of time (5 questions per lecture each) and worked through them. We never really met just to study together individually though.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.