My AMCAS application will be complete with everything except my final grade in my special masters program by the second week of June. The class doesn’t end until July 27th, but this grade could be the difference between my gpa being a 3.57 vs 3.6. Should I submit it early or wait for the grade? It should also be known that my program guarantees an interview with a 3.6 gpa and 127 in each section of the MCAT and I want to apply there ED. My MCAT is scheduled for June 3rd.