Submitting Army FYGME 2005 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbernar1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have filled out all the information online for my FYGME 2005 application. I know it has to be submitted by Oct. 15 but there is no submit button to push as far as I can find. Does the army automatically submit whatever information we have filled out on Oct. 15 or is there something else I should be doing?

Members don't see this ad.

jbernar1 said:
I have filled out all the information online for my FYGME 2005 application. I know it has to be submitted by Oct. 15 but there is no submit button to push as far as I can find. Does the army automatically submit whatever information we have filled out on Oct. 15 or is there something else I should be doing?

I think you have to hit continue, and that submits everything. Although, how do you print out the preference priority form???

Appreciate it. After submitting, I was able to go back to the preference priority form and there was a button that said update and print.

jbernar1 said:
Appreciate it. After submitting, I was able to go back to the preference priority form and there was a button that said update and print.

thanks!