Submitting both USMLE and COMLEX via VSLO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jinxapotato

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm in the process of applying for audition rotations via the VSLO. I mainly target the ACGME institutions that accepts DO regularly.
As such I was wondering if there is a way for me to submit both USMLE and COMLEX score at the same time? They only seem to give me one slot for the score...
If I had to chose, should I ust USMLE or COMLEX? Both of my scores are decently good , but I scored relatively higher on COMLEX (USMLE ~ 60 percentile, COMLEX ~ 85 percentile).
Thank you!

I'm applying to IM if that makes a difference

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Submit both. A lot of places won't even look at your COMLEX score.
That's what I want but the request that the institution sent to me only allows me to upload one document for COMLEX/USMLE..

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what I want but the request that the institution sent to me only allows me to upload one document for COMLEX/USMLE..

You upload ONE PDF that has both your COMLEX and USMLE score reports. Make a PDF of one of the score reports and then go to edit > insert > page from file (if you have a mac) to add the second score report to the same PDF.

Reactions: 1 user