Submitting both USMLE and COMLEX via VSLO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jinxapotato

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I'm in the process of applying for audition rotations via the VSLO. I mainly target the ACGME institutions that accepts DO regularly.
As such I was wondering if there is a way for me to submit both USMLE and COMLEX score at the same time? They only seem to give me one slot for the score...
If I had to chose, should I ust USMLE or COMLEX? Both of my scores are decently good , but I scored relatively higher on COMLEX (USMLE ~ 60 percentile, COMLEX ~ 85 percentile).
Thank you!

I'm applying to IM if that makes a difference
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I want but the request that the institution sent to me only allows me to upload one document for COMLEX/USMLE..

You upload ONE PDF that has both your COMLEX and USMLE score reports. Make a PDF of one of the score reports and then go to edit > insert > page from file (if you have a mac) to add the second score report to the same PDF.