Submitting Early Decision with only 2 pharmacist LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buk Lau

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying Early Decision and the professor I want to write my LOR is on vacation. My question is, first, will it really matter to the school considering the rest of my application is in that there is no professor LOR? Also, will I get a chance to update my application if I'm deferred to regular decision? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying Early Decision and the professor I want to write my LOR is on vacation. My question is, first, will it really matter to the school considering the rest of my application is in that there is no professor LOR? Also, will I get a chance to update my application if I'm deferred to regular decision? Thanks
Every school has different expectations on what they want for a LOR, one school I want to apply to requires a letter from a pharmacist and 2 letters total whereas another school doesn't require a pharmacist letter but requires 3. I would contact your desired school and ask what they prefer.