Submitting portfolio to residency program

Started by meowtrann
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meowtrann

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Sorry for asking a dumb question. The PGY-1 residency program is asking me to submit a portfolio of my clinical work prior to an on-site interview. The portfolio should include 2 documents: a patient case presentation and a journal club presentation. Do I mail a portfolio binder with both documents to the hospital or email them a link to my Pharmacadamic? If sending a portfolio binder, what else should I include in there (e.g. an updated CV)?

Thank you
 
Just ask how they would prefer you send it. I'd say it's most likely not through the mail - that takes way too long.