Suggestion for pre-med Latinos...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElOsoMaloso

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing as the application deadline is near for the school I attend...I would like to encourage Latinos to apply to The Ohio State University School of Medicine. Even if you don't get in, they may refer you to their MEDPATH program which is a one year post baccalaureate program that GUARANTEES admission after completion. Even more encouraging is they pay tuition for your first year and in that year you are establishing residency--->lower tuition once in med school.

This is a great deal...one that I am currently apart of and encourage people to look at. Just wanna share the info as we need more Latinos in Ohio and medicine in general. Here is website:

http://medicine.osu.edu/odca/7277.cfm

Send me a message if you have any questions about the program.

Members don't see this ad.

See this thread too! Thread in URM in Medicine Also look at SNMA and any NMA events that are coming to your town. Latino and African-American medical students and physicians are well represented in these groups and work together for fellowship and service to their communities.