Suggestions on book of anatomy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glassuri

Reaction score
any suggestions on anatomy book other than Gray’s anatomy?

What i’ve found is Nettler’s head and neck, Thieme, ... are these good? Or any recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

It’s not a book, but U of Michigan’s online anatomy is really good (found on Med school website). The virtual anatomy model is seperated into different sections of the body, and it’s completely free!

Reactions: 5 users
It’s not a book, but U of Michigan’s online anatomy is really good (found on Med school website). The virtual anatomy model is seperated into different sections of the body, and it’s completely free!
I’ll check it out thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry but can you tell me exactly where i can find it? I’m lost......

I personally really like Netter's. I'm only in undergraduate though, but this definitely gets the job done.

Reactions: 1 user
Thieme has a pretty good atlas of anatomy and accompanying flash card set. Also the Kapit/Elson anatomy coloring book is hard to beat for studying purposes.

I would highly recommend a newer resource called DaVinci Academy (www.dviacademy.com). They have a outline format textbook with accompanying online videos (similar to pathoma for pathology). They really emphasize clinical examples and topics commonly tested on Step 1. They offer great group discounts, my friends and I all got a great deal on it.