Suggestions on ways to get MCAT practice exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moyam7794

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I will be taking the MCAT in August. Is there any way I can get a hold of a lot of tests? Like a bulk of some kind. I already bought the two AAMC full length practice exams and I also got the Princeton Review coursework book that comes with 3 practice exams and I would like more for practice. Any suggestions?
 
You can get 3 from Kaplan (but these suck) using a keyword from their book set.

You can get the NS diag and NS1 free.

You can get a free Altius exam if you msg the rep on here.