SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY, CLASS OF 2019 APPLICANTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD0716

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed Friday 10/9/15 but I have not heard anything back yet. Has anyone else heard anything??

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed the same day and haven't heard anything back either. I am hoping we will within the next day or so!

I interviewed the same day and haven't heard anything back either. I am hoping we will within the next day or so!
I spoke with Dr. Rowe yesterday and she informed me that Mr. Davisson is on vacation this week but we should hear something on monday when he returns.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if anyone else has heard anything?
No, I didn't know anyone else interviewing that day. I still haven't heard anything! I've been checking my phone constantly the past two days. Im really surprised because they said during the interview we would hear by yesterday at the latest. I'm starting to get more nervous as time goes on.

No, I didn't know anyone else interviewing that day. I still haven't heard anything! I've been checking my phone constantly the past two days. Im really surprised because they said during the interview we would hear by yesterday at the latest. I'm starting to get more nervous as time goes on.
I didn't know anyone else in the interview as well. I am really surprised that we have not heard anything at all. I have also been checking my email constantly for the past couple of days and now I am starting to worry as well!

I agree! I will keep you updated if I end up hearing anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just spoke with Mr. Davisson. He told me the letters were being sent out this afternoon, and he was going to follow up with phone calls on Friday. Good luck!!
Did you receive a call today or a letter yet?

Yes definitely! Sullivan was my #1 choice for a couple reasons, so I'm really excited. Will you be accepting your offer?

Sullivan is A FOR-PROFIT SCHOOL beware, I would not go there!!!

Hi everyone! I will be attending an interview next week. I'm extremely nervous because I've never experienced the "mini-interviews" yet. I am really hoping it goes well because I would love to go through an accelerated program. Congrats to those that have been accepted!

I have an interview coming up on Feb 19 will any one of you who have already interviewed mind sharing what the mini interview system looks
congrats to all those already accepted and good luck to those with up coming interviews

I have an interview coming up on Feb 19 will any one of you who have already interviewed mind sharing what the mini interview system looks
congrats to all those already accepted and good luck to those with up coming interviews

Hey I have my interview on 3/11, how did yours go and what did they ask? I'm nervous as well, any help would be appreciated.

I have a 2.6 cumulative and 3.0math/science gpa, 45 PCAT and 6 years of pharmacy tech experience. Do i have any chance of getting into sullivan?

I have a 2.6 cumulative and 3.0math/science gpa, 45 PCAT and 6 years of pharmacy tech experience. Do i have any chance of getting into sullivan?
Hey,

Those are some kinda low stats. They will see a few red flags with those numbers. What you do have going for you is the 6 years of tech experience. I am currently a student in the program and it is quite rigorous. My gpa cumulative was a 2.9 and I'm sure I was red flagged but I was redeemed by my PCAT of 87. I would highly recommend retaking the PCAT if possible and then having a good explanation for the low gpa's. If you are determined you'll be able to do it! I highly recommend Dr. Collins PCAT prep

Sullivan is A FOR-PROFIT SCHOOL beware, I would not go there!!!

It's really silly when people put up posts like this. Yes Sullivan is For-Profit. What does that mean? I know when I was going to my non-profit university "big state " school everyone was stuck their nose up to it. I have noticed not a whole lot in terms of difference between my non-profit university and my pharmacy experience. Here are what I've noticed:
1. if a department is failing they get rid of it (see their culinary program) that is unlike non-profits where if a department is failing it is saved by other profitable departments (my university apartments often operated in the red but saved due to the dorms and dining.)
2. The for profit school sends me ads to get another degree there--no

A feel good aspect of the school is the owner of the school reinvests 80% of profits of the school back into the school and the last 20% goes to paying the higher ups. The professors are by far much better at Sullivan than my old large research university (University of Colorado.) The fact that I can graduate a year earlier than the four year schools is a definite plus too since, time is a commodity that is truly limited.

But if the term "For Profit" school scares you because of how it's been made out to be, don't stress applying here. If you want a quality education where you have amazing faculty and a challenging course load and a community that feels like a family I recommend checking out Sullivan University College of Pharmacy. :) Message me if you feel like it, I'm in Louisville and am on break and if you want we can have coffee at Heine bros! I'm a second year student with only 10 more weeks of course work, PRAISE BE, though I love being done earlier it's definitely a test of endurance.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I have interview with Sullivan university on April 8. Can anyone that has had an interview with Sullivan tell me what their interview questions are like? Also, is anyone else interviewing that day? Thank you!