Summer Camp WW - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As soon as it fills. Need 3 more people after emlady

We'll get started this evening, but I have to drive home from another state later this afternoon before roles start to go out, etc

giphy.gif


I feel lied to by mods already 😛

Edit: ya'll are just gonna have to quote to see the gif, I can't find another source for it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game thread is up. PMs are being created but are going out very, very slowly because I sent 2 of them and then SDN decided to literally cut me off from sending new ones faster than every 5 minutes :caution:

They contain role names only, as no one is receiving abilities at this time (see intro post).